Company: Northern Beaches Council
Division: Workforce & Technology
Business Unit: Information & Digital Technology
Title: Access to Information Team Leader, Permanent - Full-time Role, 35 hours per week
Salary Range: $83126.66 to $96606.98 per annum + super (subject to skills and experiences)
Stretching from Palm Beach to Manly, the Northern Beaches boasts more than half of all the beaches in Sydney and a population of more than 270,000. Northern Beaches Council strives to deliver the highest quality services to our community. Join us and you’ll be part of a tribe of people committed to promoting sustainable growth, leading the community, protecting our environment and creating a great future for the Northern Beaches.
The Access to Information Team Leader will have specific authority and responsibility to meet Council’s day-to-day obligations under the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 (GIPA Act).
There aren’t many employers who offer career and lifestyle in a single package, but Northern Beaches Council does. We offer an attractive workplace, including:
- genuine work-life balance and flexible working arrangements
- employee wellness program and a range of lifestyle benefits
- values based culture and a teams oriented working environment
- a culture of supporting continuous professional development
- high level of technological innovation and systems
How to apply:
Apply online and upload the following information
- You will have the opportunity to attach your resume and any supporting documentation.
- Please read the Position Description. You will be required to respond to the selection criteria questions online when you apply. Your response to these questions should demonstrate how you meet the requirements of this role.
- For further information, please contact Christopher Wilson on 02 8495 6179 during business hours
- Applications close on 01/09/2022