Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Administrative Support
- Full Time Fixed Term - 6 months
- Classification: Administrator Grade 2 (HS2)
- Respiratory Medicine – Allergy, Asthma and Clinical Immunology
- Great staff benefits
Respiratory Medicine within the Alfred Hospital requires an administrative support person for its Allergy, Asthma and Clinical Immunology Service.
This role is to undertake administrative duties within Allergy, Asthma and Clinical Immunology Service including high level administrative support for clinics, medical audio typing, patient appointments, billing and general administrative duties and will also provide support to Allergy research projects to contribute to the overall efficiency of the service.
- Strong organisational and customer service skills and demonstrated computer efficiency are essential, as is the ability to prioritise tasks in a busy environment.
- Excellence in written and oral communication skills, and a high level of attention to detail is also required.
- Experience working within a medical environment and familiarity with medical terminology will be highly regarded, however, applicants with strong administrative skills from other fields will also be considered.
- Salary packaging
- On site car parking (upon availability)
- Gym & library facilities
- Discounted private health insurance
- Close to public transport and shops
Enquiries: Lily Maloney on Tel 9076 3045 or Dee Halliwell on Tel 9076 2251
Applications close 11pm Sunday, 14th August 2022
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and Influenza with a TGA approved vaccine and must provide evidence of their vaccination status. This is in accordance with the Victorian Minister of Health’s Mandatory Vaccination Orders for COVID-19 and legislated requirement for influenza vaccination.