Ensure the accurate and efficient processing of administrative tasks within agreed service standards.
Key Accountabilities and Main Responsibilities
- Processing of all operational administration
- Adherence to agreed service and quality standards
- Ensuring compliance with all legislative, financial and area specific procedures to minimise any risk to the business
- The review of work to avoid re-work of tasks and maintain high quality standards
- Demonstrating subject matter expertise on process and procedure
- Communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders to resolve enquiries
- Investigation and ownership of complex queries
- Actively participating as a member of the team providing support to other areas of the business as required
- Comply with all Link Group policies our core values and procedures
- Actively contributing towards continuous process improvement
- Positive participation in the team, and team meetings to discuss and share ideas and celebrate achievement of team goals
- Supporting your leaders and colleagues in delivering results, and working closely with your immediate team within and the broader Link Group
- Displaying a proactive approach to independent learning
- Adhering to all legislative requirements required for the role
- Demonstrating drive and motivation by keeping abreast of current industry related information and changes
Experience & Personal Attributes
- Previous experience within a corporate or professional services environment
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office and other software packages
- Previous experience in processing high volumes of data
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven ability to solve complex problems and deliver innovative solutions
- Demonstrated customer focus with the ability to collaborate with others to achieve desired outcomes
- Proven ability to prioritise and time manage multiple tasks to meet tight deadlines
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven track record of reliability and punctuality in a structured environment
- Strong ability to maintain composure, demonstrate empathy and resilience when handling difficult or sensitive cases or customers
- Demonstrated positive attitude towards learning new skills
Link Group is a leading fund administration and share registry specialist. We are a market leading provider of technology-enabled administration solutions, continually developing our offerings to expand with our clients' needs. Since our inception, Link Group has been entrusted by clients to handle sensitive data in a secure and confidential manner. Our core businesses of fund administration and securities registration are complemented by our expertise in digital solutions and data analytics.
Our Retirement & Superannuation Solutions division combines its proprietary technology, process and people to deliver a comprehensive financial data solution to its superannuation clients. We support clients across all superannuation fund sectors including government, industry, retail and corporate.
By accompanying our core member and employer administration with a full range of value-added services, we offer the most comprehensive superannuation administration solution on the market. The scale, adaptability and ease of use of our proprietary systems, in conjunction with our integrated analytics offering, allow us to innovate and grow with the needs of our clients.
Link Group is building a dynamic, client focused, caring and inclusive culture that is built on the foundations of an entrepreneurial spirit, effective risk management, empathy and trust, and underpinned by its core values.
We are an inclusive employer whose people work collaboratively. We encourage, support and value the various talents and perspectives of our people and promote a flexible and blended work environment where our people can thrive and their wellbeing is supported. We know that diversity drives better client outcomes, continuous improvement, and growth. Be part of the Link Group journey and together we will achieve our full potential.
We treat all individuals fairly and equitably and do not discriminate on the basis of diverse characteristics including, but not limited to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity, cultural background, physical abilities/disabilities, religious or political belief, marital or family status or carers responsibilities.
Candidates must have the relevant work rights to be considered for an opportunity at Link Group. Successful applicants will be required to complete background screening prior to commencement of employment.