At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We are looking for an Associate Director within our award winning Real Estate Advisory Services team, based in Sydney. This role is offered on a flexible part or full-time basis.
This opening will provide the successful applicant with the opportunity to work with a highly experienced team, within national coverage. The role offers experience across multiple industry sectors as well as across functions within the EY Strategy and Transactions network.
Your key responsibilities
Provide financial and feasibility modelling assistance on a range of different projects and transactions for income producing and development assets
- Be a leader within and grow our valuation business in NSW while working as part of a national team and working across a range of other valuation related engagements
- As required, assist and lead other real estate advisory engagements which may include a wider team of EY professionals
- Provide a broad range of transaction advisory services for clients disposing or acquiring real estate assets or portfolios of assets across a range of asset classes
- Provide market research and trend analysis and contribute to thought leadership papers
- Assist with valuation assignments in both stabilised assets and development properties
- Investigate and utilise new real estate technology applications to deliver innovative deliverables to our clients
Skills and attributes for success
Strong analytical skills, communication skills and attention to detail
- A detailed understanding of valuation processes across a range of asset classes. Recent experience in residential development valuations is highly desired
- Experience in client facing roles, with good report writing and presentation skills
- The ability to lead projects and teams
- A willingness to train and grow more junior team members
Ideally, you’ll be
Qualified as a Valuer in Australia with CPV
What we offer
Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Continuous learning: personalised career development including coaching, experiences and formal learning so you’ll develop the mindset and skills you’ll need to thrive in the future.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
- A career not just a job: Be the Master of your own destiny through the opportunity to grow as a professional
At EY, you’ll be rewarded and recognised based on your performance and our comprehensive benefits package can be tailored to your individual needs.
We hold a collective commitment to foster an environment where all differences are valued and respected, practices are equitable and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process in order to equitably participate, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via [email protected] or phone +61 3 8650 7788 (option 4).
We understand the importance of social distancing at this time so our recruitment and onboarding process may be managed virtually so we can continue to prioritise the safety and wellbeing of EY people, clients, guests and the broader public.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.