Australia’s premier convention, exhibition and entertainment precinct, ICC Sydney is a world class brand, managed by a close knit family of extraordinary people. More than a venue, we are a community of passionate professionals that place our people first.
We are looking for a highly organised and knowledgeable Audio Manager to join our world-class Audio Visual team. This is a rare opportunity to lead an amazing team of audio professionals within one of the largest venues in our region.
About the role:
The Audio Manager is responsible for leading our team of Audio professionals and planning the delivery of large scale world class events whilst providing professional audio solutions and advice to internal and external stakeholders. The Audio Manager also works in conjunction with other departments to carry out maintenance and infrastructure improvements whilst ensuring a safe and positive culture is maintained across the AV team.
- Work within a well-resourced and supportive team;
- Learn from a highly experienced team of professionals with real opportunities for career progression;
- As an international company, ASM Global can offer future career opportunities throughout our global network of venues;
- CBD location close to public transport and in the heart of the Darling Harbour precinct;
- Subsidised meals;
- Discounted car parking.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Extensive experience in a similar role;
- Experience in a large venue, arena, stadium or similar facility;
- Demonstrated experience planning and managing the delivery of concurrent large scale events;
- Working knowledge of the hospitality, convention and exhibition industry;
- Experience working with Qsys and ArrayCalc (Desirable);
- Demonstrate an expert understanding of entertainment and corporate audio technology;
- Administrational experience using Microsoft Office, event management and rostering software.
Applying for this role:
To be eligible for employment you must have valid working rights in Australia.
Select ‘Apply Now’ and submit your CV for review. If you skills and experience meet our requirement, you will be contacted to attend an interview. If you have questions, you can contact Ashleigh Vassallo ([email protected]).
Please Note; relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These include National Criminal Records and National Police Background Checks, Proof of Identity that meets the 100-point check and may include Working with Children background checks. Shortlisted candidates may also be required to pass a physical assessment as part of the recruitment process.