Job no: AHS2022
Komatsu’s Autonomous Haulage System (AHS) Department is the leader in supporting Autonomous trucks and systems operating in Australia. Our AHS technology has delivered proven benefits in safety, productivity, system flexibility in an array of mining environments.
This opportunity presents a new and challenging role with exposure & training in the field of automation and an opportunity to further build your career with Komatsu.
Reporting to the AHS Area Manager, you will provide a high level of customer facing support for AHS and be committed to continuously improving the support of autonomous haul trucks and other technologies on mine sites. This role will be supported by our skilled team of engineers in our 24/7 support centre.
Salary/Wage Band: $170,000 incl Super + Bonus
Roster: 8 days on 6 days off / 7 nights on 7 nights off
Role Located: FIFO From Perth to Pilbara Region
Komatsu can provide you with:
- Paid Parental Leave: 12 weeks of paid primary carer parental leave
- Technology: Discounts on Apple, Dell, Lenovo, and Microsoft products
- Financial: Income Protection options available
- Career: recognition and awards, Komatsu is a recognised training organisation (RTO) providing an opportunity to complete recognised Cert III courses
- Health: Discounted corporate rates with Bupa and a comprehensive Employee Assistance Program with total wellbeing solution provider LifeWorks
- Cars, Home & Hardware: Discounts with Mercedes-Benz, Toyota, Kennards Hire, Bridgestone and Orix
- Travel: Discounts with Avis, Qantas, Crown, IHG and travel agents
Your Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Trade Certificate – Mechanical, Electrical (Plant Mechanics, Diesel Fitters, HD Fitters, Auto Electricians, HV Electrician)
- Sound knowledge of mining machinery and maintenance, particularly rigid haul trucks is desirable
- Hydraulic and electrical troubleshooting skills is desirable
- Demonstrated understanding of schematic diagrams / fault analysis
- Ability to multitask and thrive in fast paced environment
- Ability to build strong internal and customer relationships
- Strong analytical and conceptual problem-solving skills
- Highly safety focused at all times and take a personal responsibility for the safety of others
Ready to get started? Apply now!
Komatsu offers a zero-harm culture in the work place, competitive remuneration package, and to drive success we employ people with different skills, abilities, cultural backgrounds, experiences, preferences, ethnicities and from different generations. Join the Komatsu family and you’ll become a part of a dynamic, supportive and inclusive work environment, with opportunities for career progression on a global scale, training and personal growth.
Closes in 3 days - 21 Aug 2022
Published on 21 Jul 2022, 8:41 PM