- Full-time permanent role, Sydney CBD based
- Great package with commission!
- Prestigious watch manufacturer
The Adecco Group is the world's leading provider of HR Solutions. We deliver recruitment and career services to organisations and individuals across the employment life-cycle. In Australia, Adecco has over 50 years industry experience making us the most qualified provider and leading supplier of casual and permanent staff.
Our client, a prestigious watch manufacture is seeking a Boutique Sales Consultant in their Sydney store (MidCity). You will provide high level of customer service to ensure the store achieves its sales target and goals.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Greet customers and respond to customer wants or needs.
- Explain use, operation and care of the product to customers.
- Propose suitable product and help customers try on or fit the product
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and marketing practices, policies regarding payment, exchanges and security.
- Compute sale price, total purchases and receive and process cash or credit payment.
- Package purchases and gift wrap.
- Estimate cost of repair as per guidelines
- Display merchandise to promote sales.
- Clean shelves, counters, and tables.
- Setup and remove inventory.
- Conduct daily stock take.
- Maintain records related to sales.
- Other ad-hoc duties including administration
In order to be considered for this role you will have the following key attributes, skills and strengths:
- Retail sales experience preferred but not a must
- Must be customer focus sales consultant
- Genuine interest in watches or a willingness to learn a technical product
- Immaculately presented
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- A high-level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Team player
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a salary package plus a commission.
Please register your interest by forwarding your resume via the apply button. Please note only applicants short-listed will be contacted.
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
For any inquiry, please contact 0427-407-559.