A career at Wilson Parking, gives you more than just a position with Australia’s leading Parking Operator. By joining our team, you become part of an organisation that is focused on our people, our customers and continue to push the parking boundaries with industry leading innovation.
If you have never considered a role in parking before, you may be surprised by all that is involved to keep those boom gates opening and our customers happy. From the launch of the first online booking service, to our multi award winning app and customer service – we work hard to keep parking an essential part of any city.
Not only do we take pride in our technology, our car parks and the service that we provide to all customers, but we value the importance of those that make it happen – our team. We pride ourselves on inclusivity and by joining Wilson Parking, you will be welcomed by your team and have the support of the whole organisation. Naturally, you will receive all the training required to perform your role, benefit from a personal develop plan to help you reach your goals and be part of one of the leading organisations in Australia.
We currently have vacancy available for a Casual Car Park Attendant working at Canberra Centre. Ideally, this role will transition to a full-time position, with an initial casual start. The role is suited to versatile applicants who demonstrate a high level of customer service and are capable of providing support across our dynamic and expanding portfolio. Responsibilities will include:
- maintaining the operation of car park at client site;
- ensuring that our high customer service standards are maintained;
- problem resolution and reporting;
- ensuring the car parks are tidy and presentable;
- liaising closely with key internal and external stakeholders; and
- monitoring and reporting on car park performance.
- Admin skills required to email customers and take phone calls relating to carpark queries.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- genuine passion for providing excellent customer service (previous customer service and administration experience ideally in retail, hospitality or other service industries would be advantageous);
- ability to communicate well with customers in person and on the telephone and via email;
- professional personal presentation;
- full manual driver's licence with excellent driving skills;
- computer literacy;
- ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- willingness to learn and grow with the company; and
- eligibility to work in Australia
- flexibility in working a rotating roster including early mornings, evenings, weekends and public holidays
Successful candidates will also be required to complete a national police check. In addition to standard Award Employment Conditions, you will receive uniforms, appropriate training and free parking when working.
Due to the high volume of applications we are expecting to receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
At Wilson Parking, we are building a workforce that is representative of the community we protect. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds and are committed to supporting our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples with employment and career opportunities. We have an inclusive culture where innovation and teamwork are encouraged. If you wish to make a positive change in your community, contact us today.