dnata is one of the most recognised ground services companies in the world and we are looking for motivated, passionate, team focused and energized employees, to complete the job on hand and to deliver on the promises to our customers.
As our business expands we are looking for additional people to join our Sydney Airport Cargo facility located at Sydney International Airport. This facility has free on site parking and is minutes away from the M5 and Sydney CBD motorway. dnata provides on the job training to all employees as well as full uniform including PPE at no cost.
dnata is proud to offer on the job training and up skilling. This allows for opportunities for career progression and professional development!
A few of the key responsibilities for a Cargo agent are;
- Forklift driving
- Loading and unloading of cargo in a safe and efficient manner;
- Safely operate forklifts as required
- Accurate data entry and processing of import/export information utilising the dnata operating systems;
- Correct processing of all cargo handling documentation;
- Perform cargo handling duties using automated cargo handling system, packing/unpacking ULD's and loose cargo, as directed
Below are some of the key attributes that we as dnata are passionate about and see as important:
- Safety first mindset
- Ability to work independently
- Strong team player
- Passionate about developing skills
- Proven reliably
- Flexible “can do attitude”
- Customer focused
- Respectful to others
- On the job training
dnata is culturally diverse and inclusive workplace
Please only apply if you have a current Forklift license or you are willing to obtain one prior to starting. All successful applicants will be contacted within two weeks of the closing date