ResponsibilitiesWho is the Arden Group
The Arden group is a Building & Maintenance services company
with expertise in a wide range of areas.
We are widely recognised for business integrity, experience, quality of workmanship and flexibility.
Our key areas of specialisation include:
- Commercial Construction
- Commercial Fitouts & Refurbishment
- Commercial Maintenance
- Facilities Management
Arden aims to provide clients with a diverse range of services and build strong relationships so that all their needs can be met through a single point of contact.
From project conception through to project management and ongoing maintenance, Arden is here to make your building concepts a reality.
Full Time Employment Opportunity
We have an opportunity for the right tradesperson to join our Perth team on a permanent, full-time basis. We service our blue-chip clients such as BP, Coles Express, Coles, Liquorland, Chevron, Ampol, numerous local municipal councils, universities and much more. We undertake shop fitouts, general carpentry, renovations, and maintenance across a diverse range of projects. The role is primarily based in metro Perth with occasional Western Australia regional & remote works required for our national clients. The role does require occasional night shifts which the successful applicant is duly reward for.
Roles & Responsibilities
Undertake all aspects of the Carpentry / shop fitting trade, including project works, reactive and planned maintenance.
- Follow Arden's procedures and policies
- Daily participation in and compliance with all of Arden's & our client's WHSE management system including safe work method statements.
- Provide polite efficient and effective customer service
- Ensure all works is undertaken to the highest industry standards
- Undertake all aspects of general carpentry maintenance
- General carpentry, shop fitting and general maintenance works in other trades (not requiring a license).
- A willingness to safely assist other trades in any way possible to get the allocated tasks completed on time is required.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE (the following are desirable; however, we provide a variety of training to ensure all our staff have the right skill set to undertake the task at hand)
Construction Induction Card (White Card)
- EWP -(Elevated Work Platform - Under 11m)
- Working at Heights
- Strong, effective communication skills (written & verbal)
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to follow Arden's procedures and policies
- Demonstrated ability to work within team environment & also autonomously when required.
- Demonstrate the ability to us basic IT tools (a table will be provided as an everyday tool for all inhouse communication, job scheduling, etc)
- WPCG (Work Place Clearance Group) fuel site accreditation – (not essential, we will provide this training if required)
- Full time employment
- All statutory allowances
- Above award rates
- Negotiable based on the successful applicates experience and skills set