Job descriptionPosition Summary Case Coordinator
- Join a National not-for-profit organisation
- Permanent Part Time Position - 4 days a week
- Do you have a passion to deliver optimum client care?
- Current Registered Nurse AHPRA Registration
- Demonstrated experience in leading a team and coordinating resources to achieve outcomes.
- Demonstrated decision making and problem-solving skills to innovatively manage the provision of quality client care.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, with capacity to negotiate, problem solve and influence individuals and organisations
- A current Australian driver’s licence
- Competitive Salary
- Attractive salary packaging options - up to $18,550 tax free
- Smart phone provided to perform your work
- Award winning health and wellbeing programs
How to apply
We reserve the right to commence the recruitment process and extend or withdraw this advertisement prior to the closing date. Please note that unsolicited applications from agencies will not be accepted. At Silver Chain Group, we recognise the positive contribution that a diverse workforce makes to our organisation where individuals can be authentic, are respected and celebrated. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, people of all ages, gender, abilities, culturally diverse and linguistic backgrounds. Based on Silver Chain Group Policy and Government Directions, you will be required to provide evidence of vaccination against COVID-19, (including booster),or evidence of a medical exemption in order to commence employment with Silver Chain. About Silver Chain Group At Silver Chain Group, we are proud members of the Diversity Council of Australia and our greatest strength is our people. Driven by our values of integrity, respect, trust and compassion, we aspire to create a better home care system for all Australians. With a proud history of more than 125 years, Silver Chain Group is an employer of choice and the leading provider of high-quality health and aged care in the homes and communities of more than 65,000 Western Australians every year. Join our team of more than 4,450 staff, caring for more than 105,000 clients across Australia. We’ll provide you with opportunities to help you develop and grow in your career, with training and education programs to help you achieve your goals.
Selection Criteria Essential: Do you hold a full (not on P or L plates) C Class drivers licence?
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
South Western Sydney Local Health District Campbelltown NSW $1,385 - $1,420 a week 17 days ago
G4S Melbourne VIC $24.99 an hour 30+ days ago
Oporto Rothwell QLD 4022 10 days ago
Taco Bell Altona North VIC $67,000 - $70,500 a year 5 days ago
Chiropractic Plus Warners Bay NSW 9 days ago
Iss Sweden Sydney NSW $88,000 - $90,000 a year 12 days ago
Valiant Sydney NSW 2000 $75,000 - $79,000 a year 14 days ago
Northern Sydney Local Health District Brookvale NSW $62.77 an hour 1 day ago
Thales Mulwala NSW 30+ days ago
MiCare Birkdale QLD 4159 $22.68 - $24.65 an hour 19 days ago