Looking for a client who appreciates attention to detail and hard work? Then discover great opportunities as a Catering Assistant with Pinnacle People.
We also give you the power to manage your own work-life balance, anytime, anywhere with our app and enjoy the flexibility to pick and choose the shifts that suits you.
We have upcoming work opportunities in a range of different environments from hospitals, schools and aged care facilities.
What you will get:
- IMMEDIATE START for suitable candidates
- Great casual rates of pay, paid weekly
- Manage your own shifts with our real time app!
What you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- High attention to detail with 5* work standards
- Good communication and time-management skills
- Police Check or willing to obtain one
- Must have full COVID-19 vaccination (including booster vaccine if eligible)
- Must have a valid WWC to work at education sites (or willing to obtain one)
- Must have a recent Flu Vaccination for Aged Care work and able to provide evidence of this
Our uniform requirements:
- Have the following uniform or willing to purchase: Black tailored trousers, plain black t-shirt, black enclosed leather look shoes
Got all of the above? Then join our team!
Please note: If you have not heard from us within seven (7) working days of submitting your resume, your application will be kept on file and we will contact you if a suitable position becomes available.