- Country / Region : Australia, Western Australia
- City : Perth
- Business group: Watches & Jewellery
- Contract type: Permanent Job
- Function: Retail
- Experience required: Minimum 2 years
- Reference No.: 54379
- Date of publication: 2022.06.28
The Blue Box
Tiffany & Co... the name instills images of Beauty, Romance and the iconic Blue Box. It is a Symbol of Excellence. For 183 years, Tiffany has created a legacy of exquisite designs and romantic ideals. Tiffany & Co.'s rich heritage of celebrated artists, historic milestones and magnificent jewelry creates the foundation from which our employees build upon each day.
Tiffany employees are passionate, kind and professionally committed. We hold ourselves and our co-workers to very high standards. We continually educate ourselves about new merchandise collections, cultures and the evolving luxury market. Our respect and love for the brand creates a workplace like no other. For us, it is a dream to be associated with a company that is forever aligned with exquisite craftsmanship, timeless design and a dedicated commitment to corporate sustainability.
Being a Client Advisor at our Perth Boutique makes you part of something very special indeed.
A career as unique as you are
Client Advisors hold the critical position of embodying the Tiffany brand in each and every client interaction using the Tiffany touch; their own flair for making each client’s experience extraordinary. His or her passion for Tiffany is conveyed in every conversation and an entrepreneurial spirit is prevalent.
Our Client Advisors are driven to build his/her own business by developing client relationships.
Spend your days:
- Deepening the relationship with our clients to drive lifetime loyalty and spend.
- Consistently achieve or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual store sales plan.
- Elevating in store experience by consistently delivering memorable moments to every client.
- Demonstrating passion as a Tiffany brand ambassador using storytelling and Tiffany Touch; your personal touch.
The successful candidate will have...
- Experience in retail or luxury retail or relevant client-related experience (e.g., hospitality).
- Proven track record in achieving sales results and working towards KPIs.
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work with a diverse client base.
- Proficiency with Point of Sales (POS) systems, client tracking systems and Microsoft Outlook/email.
- Proficiency in multiple languages.
Your Career in a Blue Box?
- You will earn a generous salary and commission
- Generous employee discounts and milestone gifts
- Join our highest-performing team
- Be part of a caring, fun and dynamic team
- Culture focused on wellbeing and growth
- Endless career opportunities with the largest luxury group: LVMH!
- Never-ending training and upskilling opportunities
So will you join a career in Blue? Apply now!