- Country / Region : Australia, Western Australia
- City : Perth
- Business group: Watches & Jewellery
- Contract type: Permanent Job
- Function: Retail
- Experience required: Minimum 2 years
- Reference No.: 54380
- Date of publication: 2022.06.28
This is Tiffany
Want to be part of the next generation luxury jeweler? We are looking for Client Support Coordinator's to join our new concept boutique! Contribute to the team and market performance by providing exceptional support to our Client Advisors and Leadership team to ensure all stock, collections and hospitality requests are fulfilled within a timely manner. Provide exceptional customer service and contribute to elevating the overall client in store experience!
Bring your energy and agility; this is a fast-paced environment! You will be a team player and have the ability to deliver excellent customer service; alongside a love for the Blue Box…
Style Your Days in a World of Luxury
For many of our customers, a visit to Tiffany is something to be treasured. Whether they are pampering themselves with an indulgent treat or shopping for a memorable gift. They bring us their greatest dreams – of style, glamour and love – and it is our obligation to honor those dreams with grace and artful understanding.
In your role you will:
- Support the sales functions by delivering stock to our clients on request in a timely and accurate manner whilst they are in the boutique
- Surprise and delight our clients with hospitality services at our Client Advisors’ requests
- Support Merchandise Coordinator to maintain stock rooms
- Replenish stock rooms and maintain order and functionality
- Participate in annual Physical Inventory intake
- Replenish the floor with all packaging and office supplies to ensure store is ready for trade
- Work with Territory Captains to ensure that all floor stock is clean and presentable
- Assume Client Advisor responsibilities when required
- Become an active member of store team to drive sales and support the initiatives and efforts of the Leadership team and Tiffany.
- Assume visual merchandising store partner duties
This is a great first step into your Tiffany Career! In return, you will earn a very competitive salary, the opportunity for career development in an environment that recognizes growth, whilst receiving Tiffany designed training programs and the privilege of generous employee discounts.
Blue Box. White Ribbon. That’s a wrap.
We seek individuals who are passionate about delivering the highest standard of customer service, ensuring we exceed our customer's expectations. Our boutique teams are professional, respectful and fun - qualities you will need to display to be successful.
We are seeking:
- A minimum of 1-2 years sales and customer service experience.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to model efficiency and agility. You pride yourself on your sense of style, highly organized and pay close attention to detail.
- A sense of humor and fun with a strong work ethic and supportive nature!
- You will have flexibility to work non-traditional trading hours which includes weekdays, late night trade and weekends.
This is just the beginning. Apply now.