Location: Melbourne, VIC, AU
Company: metrotrainABOUT METRO Metro is a multi-award-winning organization and we pride ourselves on our team of honest, high performing professionals who are talented, inclusive and safety focused and who are at the core of our success. Metro Trains Melbourne (MTM) takes pride in “Moving Melbourne” and aims to provide a world class railway. This is your chance to be part of an organization working on multiple projects in Victoria’s Big Build which is delivering 165 major road and rail projects, including Metro Tunnel, a second underground railway for Melbourne with 5 new stations, removal of 85 level crossings across Melbourne and the Melbourne Airport Rail.
ABOUT THE ROLE The Change and Communications Analyst is responsible for the development and delivery of targeted change management and communication plans and activities to support projects within OCMS Delivery Department.
This position works with various business areas across Metro to support real-time operational, maintenance, employee and passenger focused information that will result in substantial opportunities, including increased employee engagement by making work easier and costs savings, which can be redirected back into the business. Reporting to the Change & Communications Manager you will be responsible for planning, developing, coordinating and delivering a range of change and communications activities to meet the individual needs of projects and stakeholder groups
- Development and implementation of Project Communications, stakeholder engagement and education strategies.
- Effective development and delivery of change activities
- Provide ongoing change management support for the team.
- Ensure that change related processes and tasks reflect and address change complexities
- Execute key change activities and deliverables across the life of program e.g. Impact Analysis, stakeholder identification and analysis, change readiness analysis, risk mitigation planning and change communications in an innovative & digitised way
- Establish and manage a process to support stakeholder relationships, acting to ensure that resistance to change is minimised and employee engagement is maximised.
- Work with the Project Team to design appropriate change interventions
- Provide facilitation services, alignment and responses to stakeholders
- Relevant tertiary studies or qualifications of a suitable business discipline, preferably with human resources, business analysis, change or organisational development focus
- At least three years of change management experience or combined change/communications experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience in managing change within a technology programs.
- Highly developed problem-solving capability
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional organisational and work management skills, in particular the ability to meet objectives and produce deliverables within agreed timelines
WHY WORK FOR METRO
- Full time permanent opportunity
- Opportunity to work on significant projects that are contributing to modernising Melbourne's Metropolitan Network
- Metro supports work life balance and we would like to hear from you about what flexibility means to you.
- All Metro employees receive a free MYKI pass that allows free public transport in Victoria.
Metro Trains is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity. We encourage all interested applicants to apply.