POSITION STATUS: Up to Full Time (0.8 - 1.0 EFT)
CLASSIFICATION: Depending on qualifications & experience.
- Current Nursing Registration with Australian Health Practitioners Agency (AHPRA).
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in District Nursing or Community-based nursing service.
- Post-graduate study in leadership/management (desired).
- Evidence of appropriate continuing education.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Clinical knowledge and skills related to acute, medical/surgical services, community nursing
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to operate effectively in an environment of change and continuous improvement
- Experience working independently
- Experience and confidence with Information Technology including use of mobile devices in the field
- Problem Solving Skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage resources effectively
- Demonstrated ability to provide an effective, high quality, nursing service
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively across client, community and professional groups inclusive of skills to negotiate and manage conflicts which arise
- Demonstrated understanding of health and related issues for elderly people, people with disabilities, and their carers
- Membership of relevant professional body.
- Post-graduate study in leadership/management
- Knowledge of and experience in quality improvement activities
For more information regarding the role contact: Stephanie Kennedy, Operational Director Community Services on (03) 5743 8520 or email [email protected]
All employment with Yarrawonga Health is subject to and conditional upon a satisfactory Police Check and Victorian 'Employee' Working with Children's Check.
Yarrawonga Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve.
All healthcare workers are required to have mandatory COVID-19 vaccination and evidence of vaccination will be required prior to commencement.
All applications are to be submitted via Yarrawonga Health's website www.yh.org.au/Careers/Positons-Vacant.
Please submit your application including a cover letter, resume, and responses to the key selection criteria found in the position description.
Applications close Sunday 31 July 2022.