- Join a rapidly growing, family owned business
- Competitive remuneration and generous benefits
- Career growth opportunities within a supportive environment
We support work from home arrangements
ABN Australia has been providing business registration and compliance services to both domestic and international customers for over 40 years. Our longevity in the industry reflects our commitment to amazing customer service and industry-leading legal documents. We have a passion for helping new businesses start their journey with confidence.
About the role
We are looking for a Corporate Secretarial & Compliance Officer to join our team to further support our existing and new clients with their corporate obligations. The Corporate Secretarial & Compliance Officer supports clients to meet their ongoing ASIC compliance obligations, to complete new business registrations, to deliver other related corporate services and will have some responsibility for office administration duties. Experience in a similar role will ensure the successful applicant hits the ground running, but our experienced and expert team will equally be happy to support you as you grow into the role.
You will bring your positive, can-do attitude, entrepreneurial mindset, professionalism and customer service focus and you will have:
- Previous exposure to ASIC corporate management activities
- Expertise in the full MS Office suite
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Demonstrated time management skills
- High level communication skills (both verbal and written)
- The right to work in Australia.
Additionally, your application will stand out if you have:
- Previous exposure to BGL CAS (desktop), CAS360 or NowInfinity
- Xero accounting package experience
- Demonstrated client management experience
What's in it for you?
We think ABN Australia is a great place to work and we work hard to maintain that:
- Our office environment is excellent; we've recently moved into new offices in a great location in Norwood with parking and local amenities.
- We value work-life balance; as a family run business, we understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance and ensure we protect it.
- We grow careers; as our business grows we look to develop skills and grow responsibilities internally as opportunities arise.
- Our people are our greatest asset; we recognise that we succeed together and reward the hard work of our people.
- We are flexible; we support flexible work from home arrangements.
Want to apply or want to know more?
If this sounds like the role for you click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.
If you want more information visit our website at ************* or email us at ****@.