Following rapid growth, and the successful launch of their International HQ in the UK Spaceback are looking for an experienced Country Manager / Sales Director to drive continued growth across APAC.
Spaceback is the global leader and creator of Social Display.The Spaceback Social Display creative format bridges the gap between social media and banner advertising - allowing advertisers to combine the user experience of social with the reach of traditional online display, across desktop & mobile.
By using the Spaceback creative technology platform Brands can leverage content they know is effective from their social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin & Tiktok), and use it within their online display campaigns to target audiences across both Programmatic and Direct IO activity.
About the Role
As Country Manager / Sales Director you will lead the sales effort within your region. Speaking to Agencies (network and independent) & Network Partners selling the Spaceback platform to digital and programmatic teams.-This role is the 3rd employee within the international organisation and it will give the ideal candidate the opportunity to grow and expand their remit as the business grows.
- Establish new agency relationships and actively pursue opportunities to promote and sell the Spaceback Platform
- Build strategic relationships with key decision makers at agencies, trading desks and advertising companies
- Support the Client Service team by resolving agency/client issues in an efficient, tactful manner and support them with solutions to prevent future problems.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the Spaceback platform to serve as the subject matter expert to your clients.
- Evangelize within the buying community and communicate your passion for Social Display.
Who you are
You are a team player, curious and passionate about technology. You have a positive, solution-oriented mindset which shines through in your communication both internally and externally.
You have extensive digital experience, probably from another tech vendor, AdTech company, SSP, DSP, Publisher, or media agency from which you have generated a wide network.
You are able to communicate complex information to both technical and non-technical partners and colleagues and you speak and write in English fluently.
- Proven track record of delivering results, building relationships and collaborating with others
- Minimum 5 years of experience from the digital media industry
- You have a solid and extensive network (blackbook)
- Experience from another tech vendor is a plus
- You fully understand the digital advertising ecosystem.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal), negotiation and presentation skills.
- Working with media agencies and clients in a consultative manner, identifying new sales opportunities and winning new RFPs
- The ability to influence agencies and clients with insight, data and research to win new business
- Experience of selling native ads, video or sponsorship a plus