Job descriptionAre you:
- Expert in intrusion detection systems, SEIM, Anti-Malware, email gateway, Azure security and data loss prevention?
- Able to develop and apply effective cyber security standards, processes technology and solutions in a team environment?
- Keen to contribute to a measurable uplift in cyber security for a major cultural organisation?
ABOUT MUSEUMS VICTORIA:
Museums Victoria cares for the State scientific and cultural collections, providing visitor access, activities and events at five distinct venues: Melbourne Museum, Immigration Museum, Scienceworks, IMAX Cinema and world heritage listed Royal Exhibition Building.
To learn more about Museums Victoria, please visit museumvictoria.com.au/about/
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The primary responsibility of the Cyber Security Operations Analyst is the configuration, tuning and operation of enterprise security management tools to detect and respond to cyber security related incidents proactively. In addition, this position will focus on delivering security detection, monitoring and prevention capabilities for both physical and virtual infrastructures as well as perform security related troubleshooting and management of ICT infrastructure.
Notable skills and experiences:
- Implement the recommendations of a cyber security audit by working with colleagues to deploy and configure tools and contribute to the development of standards and processes to improve and maintain a cyber security posture for Museums Victoria.
- Configure, tune, and operate enterprise security management tools to detect and respond to cyber security related incidents proactively.
- Perform security related trouble shooting and management of ICT infrastructure, including networks, often in circumstances whereby trouble shooting decisions may have a significant impact on MV's ICT infrastructure.
- Solid technical knowledge, experience and understanding of current security concepts, principles, and practices preferably in the Australian/Victorian government. Broad knowledge of technical concepts with a focus on security.
- Strong hands-on experience and knowledge with intrusion detection systems, SEIM, Anti-Malware, email gateway, Azure security, data loss prevention, and related enterprise security management tools.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in developing and applying effective cybersecurity standards, processes, technology, and solutions. Demonstrated ability to work flexibly, both proactively and reactively, to address security challenges and issues.
This is a VPS5.1, full time position for two years. The salary on offer is $103,920 (base of grade)+ 10.5% superannuation.
HOW TO APPLY?
To view the position description, visit Careers - Museums Victoria; for more information about this position, please contact Sam Serhan on 03 9385 4285.
To apply, please send your Covering Letter, Resume, a statement addressing each of the Key Selection Criteria by visiting Careers - Museums Victoria
Applications Close: Sunday 28 August 2022.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
ACT Government Health Canberra ACT 13 days ago