Job descriptionOur Karratha based client, a National Industrial Waste Services Organisation, are looking for a dynamic and experienced administrator to join their team in a varied and busy role on an ongoing basis with the opportunity to become permanent for the right candidate.
PERSOLKELLY is one of Australia's largest and longest serving recruitment providers. Delivering both quality temporary and permanent options, we specialise in the recruitment of Professional, ICT, Government, STEM, Management and Executive talent.
Our Karratha based client, a National Industrial Waste Services Organisation, are looking for a dynamic and experienced administrator to join their team in a varied and busy role on an ongoing basis with the opportunity to become permanent for the right candidate.
Working hours: Thursday to Saturday - Part Time hours (30 hours)
Pay rate: $35ph+ Super
Start date: ASAP
This position will initially be contracted through PERSOLKELLY but has the potential to transition into permanent positions dependant on performance, culture fit within the team and business needs
*In order to be considered for this role, candidates Must be at minimum double vaccinated against Covid19*
Some of the key responsibilities across these roles include but are not limited to:
- Provide all round administration support to the office
- Accurate input of high volume data transferred from Weighbridge recording incoming and outgoing waste
- Maintenance of internal databases and compliance with government regulations
- Provide high quality customer service
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders, building and maintaining relationships
- SAP experience highly regarded
- Raising purchase orders
- Invoicing and accounts functions (accounts payable / receivable)
- Assist with payroll of approx. 10 employees
- Data entry and maintenance of spreadsheets and filing systems
- Compliance checks ensuring that all employee records are up to date
- Monitoring and maintaining busy outlook email inboxes.
- Minimum 6 months experience in an administration role
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to multitask
- Strong computer skills particularly in Microsoft Excel is a MUST
- C class driver's licence
- SAP experience (preferable but not essential)
If you feel your experience fits the above criteria, please apply online today! If you have any further questions before applying online, please email Jaz Gouges at [email protected]
Who are we
At PERSOLKELLY, our passion is - and always has been - putting you first.
We propel our people forward by supporting their careers in fresh ways, backed by our expertise and capability.
We're committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experience and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
So it's over to you. If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
To learn more about working with PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.