Who we are
Throughout the past 30 years the Migomag brand has become renowned for a wide range of welding machines and welding consumables. Migomag Welding Supplies operate throughout Australia and New Zealand via a network of Migomag Weld Centre's including two retail outlets in Brooklyn (Melbourne) and Geelong. Migomag is a division of Coregas/Wesfarmers Industrial & Safety (WIS).
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Driver to join our team in Brooklyn . Our Drivers play an integral part in ensuring our products are delivered in full, on time, every time. Our Brooklyn team is now looking for a self-motivated and customer focused team player to assist us in achieving that goal!
What you will be doing
- Safely loading and unloading ute's with customer orders
- Delivering orders to customer sites
- Operating a forklift
- Using a handheld scanning device
- Providing exceptional customer service
- General manual handling and maintenance
- Representing Migomag
- General housekeeping to maintain a safe working environment
What we need from you
- Current Car Licence
- Current Forklift licence
- Commitment to working safely, being accountable, acting ethically, and treating everyone with respect.
- Capacity to perform a physically demanding job
- Willingness to work in a team environment
- Computer literacy
What we can offer you
Migomag/Coregas has an outstanding reputation for their commitment to their employees and encouraging both their professional and personal ambitions. We offer:
- Competitive wages and incentive program
- Opportunity to participate in the Wesfarmers Share Plan, Recognition Awards and Education Assistance
- Access to attractive discount offers from our partners on insurance, new car purchases, computers and private health insurance
- Ongoing career development & training
Want to know more?
Visit our website at https://www.coregas.com.au/ to learn more about us and how we serve our customers.
How do I join the team?
Coregas promotes and adheres to the policies and practices of diversity and encourages applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, and cultures - including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQIA+ community and people living with disability.
As part of the recruitment process, suitable candidates will be required to complete background checks which may include criminal history check, pre-employment medical assessment, drug and alcohol testing, as part of your application process.