Job descriptionThe Company
Primary Dental is one of Australia's largest Dental Support Organisations, supporting a nationwide network of over 180+ independent dentists in 60+ dental centres across Australia. We are a family of 50+ Dental support team members, 300+ Dental Assistants and a Dental Management team made up of people with decades of experience working in and managing dental practices. We are proudly part of the ForHealth Group.
We are looking for a motivated dental professional to join the Primary Dental Team in Bankstown. As a Dental Coordinator, you will be vital to the ongoing success of the dental practice.
In this position you will lead a team of Dentists and Dental Assistants in providing exceptional dental patient care. You will be supported by the Dental State Manager and centre support team to further develop your dental and management skills. Our ideal candidate will possess a great attitude and willingness to do whatever it takes to ensure the patient receives the best experience.
Duties and responsibilities
- Providing all aspects of chairside dental assistance to our Dentists
- Delivering exceptional dental care and excellent customer service
- Instrument reprocessing and sterilisation procedures
- Advising patients of care
- Fostering professional relationships with our healthcare professionals
- Maintaining compliance with organisational policies and procedures
- Answering telephone calls and enquiries
- Booking in patients
- Administrative support
- Have previous chairside dental experience
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Have a strong work ethic and excellent attention to detail
- Possess a Cert III in Dental Assisting and/or have three or more years of dental assisting experience
- Thorough training and ongoing career development opportunities
- A friendly and supportive dental and management team
- Team incentives
- Uniform provided
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be part of an outstanding work environment in a purpose and values-driven Company that invests in its people through training and development and internal promotion.
If you want to be a part of this first-class team, join the mission to help build a healthier Australia by Applying Now!
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Henderson Recruitment Pty Ltd t/a Henderson Healthcare Canberra ACT 30+ days ago