Location Illawarra & South Coast-Wollongong & the South Coast
Work Type Full-time
Number of Positions 1
Total Remuneration Package: $165,371. Package includes salary ($148,515), employer's contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
Contact Margaret McEwan on M: 0477 380 491 - E: [email protected]
Closing Date 24-Aug-2022
Job Category Education and/or trainingOrganisation Department of Education Key Application Responses
- Teaching qualifications and recent school based experience within the K-12 range or recent NSBTS experience
- Demonstrated commitment to participating in and managing accreditation processes
- Proven ability to liaise and negotiate with a range of stakeholders and work collaboratively within and across teams
- High level written and oral communication and interpersonal skills and experience in the preparation of documents including briefings, reports and correspondence
- Proven capacity to lead, motivate and influence a large team and the ability to manage complex tasks to facilitate change
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, provide sound advice and work independently
- Demonstrated ability to develop, plan and implement strategic initiatives and innovative practices that support education change for improved student learning outcomes
- Substantial experience in teaching students with disability and working with families
- Knowledge of and commitment to implementing the Department’s Aboriginal Education Policy and upholding the Department’s Partnership Agreement with the NSW AECG and to ensure quality outcomes for Aboriginal people.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.