Employment Type: Permanent Part Time/ Permanent Full Time
Position Classification: Enrolled Nurse
Remuneration: 59207.02 - 64330.96
Hours Per Week: Various
Requisition ID: REQ333598
Advertising Closes: 25th August 2022
This vacancy is for Permanent Full Time and/or Part Time positions.
What you'll be doing
Practicing and promoting safe, efficient and effective nursing care that reflects current standards of nursing practices and current Mid North Coast Local Health District policies and procedures.
All NSW Health workers are required to have completed a primary course of a COVID-19 vaccine which has been approved or recognised by the Therapeutics Goods Administration (TGA).
New applicants must have completed the vaccination course prior to commencement with NSW Health, or provide an approved medical contraindication certificate certifying the worker cannot have any approved COVID-19 vaccines available in NSW.
Acceptable proof of vaccination is the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) Immunisation History Statement or AIR COVID-19 Digital Certificate. Booster doses are highly recommended for all health care workers who have completed the primary course of COVID-19 vaccinations. Please provide proof of booster vaccination if available.
Salary will be accordance with NSW Health State Awards for the advertised classification/s. These awards are available at http://www.health.nsw.gov.au/careers/conditions/pages/default.aspx.
AN ELIGIBILITY LIST FROM THIS RECRUITMENT ACTIVITY MAY BE CREATED FOR FUTURE VACANCIES
- Current Registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia.
- Sound knowledge and skills in relevant clinical practice.
- Demonstrated clinical problem solving skills to maximise patient care.
- Proven effective clinical communication through the use of information technology and written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to plan and coordinate patient care in a multidisciplinary team environment providing outcome based care.
- Participation in a seven day rotating roster including night shift, weekends, public holidays and On-call.
Need more information?
1) Click here for the Position Description
2) Find out more about applying for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Melissa O'Grady on [email protected]