Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Position Classification: Enrolled Nurse
Remuneration: $59,207.02 - $64,330.96 per annum
Hours Per Week: 38
Requisition ID: REQ327855
Where you'll be working
Western Sydney Local Health District (WSLHD) is responsible for providing primary and secondary health care for people living in the Auburn, Blacktown, and The Hills Shire, Holroyd and Parramatta Local Government Areas (LGAs) and tertiary care to residents of the Greater Western Region. We are committed to our vision of 'better health services for the people of western Sydney and beyond' and to the delivery of health care or related services in line with our core values of collaboration, openness, respect and empowerment.
Provide individualised excellent patient/client care within a health service environment to maximise the health outcomes for a patient/client, under the guidance and direction of the Registered Nurse.
What you'll be doing
People with disabilities who meet the selection criteria are encouraged to apply; and where required, WSLHD will implement reasonable adjustment consistent with industry standard.
Stepping Up aims to assist Aboriginal job applicants by providing information about applying for roles in NSW Health organisations. For more information, please visit: https://www.steppingup.health.nsw.gov.au/ Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Please note: To be eligible for permanent appointment to a position in NSW Health, you must have an Australian citizenship or permanent Australian residency.
Checks: National Police Check and Working with Children Check
Registration: Current Authority to Practice as a Registered Nurse with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Current nursing registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Demonstrated commitment to person centred care and NSW Health Core Values
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills within a multidisciplinary team
- Evidence of computer literacy and understanding of relevant health related information systems
- Evidence of participation in own professional development and commitment to maintaining competence and enhancement of skills, and willingness to apply and share professional expertise with colleagues
- Able to do a rotating roster
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritise and organise own workload within the scope of practice of an Enrolled Nurse
Need more information?
1) Click here for the Position Description
2) Find out more about applying for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Melelatai Maumalanga on [email protected]
Applications Close: 21st August 2022