WHY KILCOY GLOBAL FOODS?
At Kilcoy Global Foods we provide our staff with a great place to work which includes job security, quality safety standards, lifestyle shifts and the ability to progress within the organisation.
We have a variety of roles and rosters available where you can upskill and increase your earnings and knowledge.
The business has entry level roles available with full training provided which means NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. We are looking for people who have a good work ethic and are looking for career progression within a growing business.
These roles are full time earning $23.49 per hour (Level 1) as per Kilcoy Pastoral Company Limited Processing Enterprise Agreement 2018 and the business has 200 positions available.
Types of positions
- processes meat, offal and tripe
- moves carcasses to chillers and freezers
- packing beef cuts into cryovac bags annd cartons
- cleaning and sanitizing equipment and work areas.
- using machinery for labeling and packaging
- plus many more
PRODUCTION ROSTERS ON OFFER:
- Day Shift: 5.00am to 3.30pm | 9.5hours shifts (Click here to view roster)
4 on 4 off 4 on 4 off then 3 on 3 off, 3 on 3 off
- Afternoon Shift: 4.00pm to 12.20am | 7.6 hour shifts | 5 shifts on with 2 days off
- Part Time Mon-Fri 8.30am to 2pm
- Capable of repetitive manual tasks and standing on your feet for long periods of time
- Fit and capable of working in a physically demanding role
- Ability to work alongside a diverse workforce
- Own transport or reliable means of getting to work
- Available for immediate start
Level 1 $23.49 = $223 per week day (7 day rate)
+ 30% penalties on weekends = $67 per shift
Level 1 $28.46 = $216 per week day (7 day rate)
+ 30% penalties on weekends = $80 per shift
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Above award wages, (Level 1 is $23.49 p/h)
- PLENTY OF EXTRA SHIFTS AVAILABLE
- Great culture and team environment
- A roster system that allows a great work/life balance
- Secure, stable, and permanent employment - Annual leave + sick leave accruals
- Experience not required and full training is provided.
- Overtime available
- Additional 30% penalties for Saturdays and Sundays
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- Onsite canteen and butcher shop
- An easy commute from Caboolture, North Brisbane and close to the Sunshine Coast
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this role, follow the prompts to apply. Alternatively, you can contact our friendly recruitment team on 07 54224600 or [email protected] or you are welcome to visit us at 4830 D'Aguilar Highway Kilcoy for our Team to assist.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make every effort to select the best qualified individual for the job based on job related qualifications and experiences. Some of the information KGF collects via your application form and resume is “personal” information as defined by the Privacy Act. All information provided via your application form and resume is treated as confidential.
If you are having difficulty attaching your documents, please email these directly to [email protected]
In line with Kilcoy Global Foods COVID-19 Vaccination Policy all employees must be fully vaccinated to ensure the safety of our people and customers. Prior to commencing employment, you will need to provide Evidence of Vaccination or proof of a valid medical exemption.