Job no: DQPY7
- Opportunity to join a global company with further career opportunities available
- Permanent full-time role
- Canberra location
This is a business focused on people – our clients, our candidates and each other. As a world leader in changing people's lives, Manpower's worldwide network of 4,100 offices in 82 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 clients per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world's largest multinational corporations.
About this role
The Recruitment Resourcer is responsible for providing efficient and timely recruitment process support whilst assisting and supporting Consultants, by identifying, sourcing and recruiting a range of candidates for the purpose of contract and permanent recruitment as required. Using our database and researching through the internet (including LinkedIn) you will bring our clients briefs to life by presenting incredible career opportunities to candidates for their consideration. You will also play a key role in telephone screening and reference checking.
You will be part of a fast paced, strategic, forward thinking team that prides themselves on their customer service approach as well as their ability to meet business objectives. You will hit the ground running and quickly become an integral part of this successful team.
- Assisting Consultants in management of the end to end recruitment process.
- Use of various platforms in order to search for suitable applicants
- Preparation and posting of advertisements
- Phone and face to face interviewing
- Scheduling interviews and assessments
- Previous experience in a Resourcing position and exposure within recruitment – desirable
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal qualities
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work autonomously
- Good planning and organising skills
- Sound administration and PC skills
At ManpowerGroup, we care about people and the role of work in their lives. We respect people as individuals, trusting them, supporting them, enabling them to achieve their aims in work or in life. This means that we'll work with you to achieve your career goals and dreams by supporting and developing you as your career grows.
Published on 09 May 2021, 9:34 PM