- Finance Officer, to work within a busy shared services team
- Cairns, FNQ
- Great benefits on offer, including flexible working
About the Company
Our client is a trusted leading accounting advisory who service an array of different clients within a diverse range of industry sectors providing audit, tax and advisory services.
About the Role
Elite Executive are currently seeking an experienced Finance Officer to join their Shared Services team. This role is primarily responsible for the coordination of key finance activities, reporting and initiatives. You will support Partners and the CEO, to ensure the smooth day to day running of the Finance function.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for future career growth and development within the business and is suitable for a finance professional who genuinely loves what they do and is passionate about providing high quality support to the wider business.
- Banking platform maintenance, reconciliations as well as payroll;
- Accounts Receivable and Payable;
- Responsible for the General Ledger including Month End processing and reconciliations;
- Prepare all IAS, BAS returns;
- Finance systems administration (currently including MYOB, ELMO HRIS, Cerebiz and Budgetlink).
Skills and Experience required
- Certificate IV in Bookkeeping or Degree qualified in Finance, Accounting, Business or equivalent experience;
- Experience working in a corporate environment, within professional services would be preferred but not essential;
- Professional presentation with a friendly manner and proactive attitude;
- Have a strong client service focus and willing to go the ‘extra mile’ to help the team achieve results.
Professional development, collaborative culture, workplace flexibility, career growth opportunities and an industry-competitive salary package.
How to apply
Please apply via the link, including a recent copy of your resume. Applications that fail to address the outlined criteria may not be considered.
Closing date for applications will be 1700hrs Thursday, 25th of August 2022.
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE