Job descriptionBAE146 First Officer-00WED Description
Cobham Regional Services is seeking BAe146/RJ First Officers to support our operations in Adelaide. We are seeking expressions of interest from pilots with command experience in multi-crew and multi-engine operations to join our team in an environment where career and lifestyle combine.
Skills and Experience:
- The right to legally live and work in Australia
- BAe146/RJ type rating (desirable)
- A full Australian Airline Transport Pilots Licence (ATPL)
- Current Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) Class 1 Australian medical
- Eligibility to hold and maintain an Australian Aviation Security Identity Card (ASIC)
- Successful completion of the multi-crew operations (MCC) training
- A Multi-engine Command Instrument Rating endorsement with appropriate navigation aids
Not required (Training Provided)
Cobham Aviation Services is the largest provider of contract aviation services in Australia. Our portfolio of services includes aerial border surveillance and search-and-rescue operations spanning the country’s exclusive economic zone and search-and-rescue region under contract with the Australian Government and closed charter (fly-in, fly-out) passenger and freight services to remote sites in support of mining, oil and gas projects and outsourced freight services for Qantas.
All applicants must have the right to work in Australia and be capable of obtaining security clearances, if required.Job Category Flight Operations Primary LocationAU-South Australia-Adelaide Organization CAvS - Australia Schedule Full-time Recruiter Daniel James Newberry 15-Sep-2022, 5:59:00 PM