Job descriptionDo you have a passion for the customer and the stomach for large scale change?
Could this be one of those rare moments to do the best work of your career?
At Tabcorp, our story continues to evolve every day. Now that we’ve successfully built one world-class entertainment company, we’re doubling our impact. We’re demerging, with a sharp focus on two new ASX listed companies: Tabcorp, Australia’s largest diversified wagering operator and gaming services provider and The Lottery Corporation, Australia’s leading lottery operator. For the next 12 months and beyond, we’re bringing the brightest minds together to go bigger and braver than ever. Game to join us?
What you will do
This role has two distinct areas with different areas of focus. Data as one of the core focuses for Tabcorp and Corporate with a typical corporate remit. While data will be focused on aligning strategic goals for example personalisation, the corporate services part of the role will focus initially on the demerge and separating systems and evolve into delivering projects like enhancement of the employee experience.
Our commitment to technology is evident through the recent appointment of CIO, Alan Sharvin. “ The General Manager Technology, Corporate and Data requires a clear vision of how data and technology can create a fantastic experience for our customers and employees. The individual will be central to the development of products, services and personalized experiences for Tabcorp’s customers, whilst ensuring the core business has the systems required to deliver world-class services for our employees. ” Alan Sharvin CIO
What you’ll bring:
- Strong business acumen and leadership skills to drive change and build collaborative partnerships
- An awareness, appetite and energy to build and enable the employee experience
- An inside out approach that is customer centric
- Demonstrated understanding and leadership of business Intelligence and application support teams
- Your experience in defining the future strategy and transformation of technology and evolving ways of working
- Demonstrated use of data to drive decision and strategy – in a retail environment would be highly beneficial
- Execution of significant cross-functional software projects with multiple partners (FTE and Contractors) across multiple geographies
- Experience in working in a competitive, fast paced industry
Not only will you receive an awesome candidate experience from our caring Talent team, the perks of working with us are pretty good too! The list is extensive but here are a few:
- A “say yes” approach to flexible working to meet your individual needs
- A multitude of leave types such cultural leave, volunteer leave and 18 weeks’ parental leave for all new parents, regardless of gender
- We’re committed to Inclusion & Diversity with a range of initiatives such as our annual Inclusion Month celebrations and our Gender Affirmation Statement of Support
- We’re proud to have been named an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the federal government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) for the seventh consecutive year
- We offer a comprehensive (and free) health and wellbeing app called The Arena to support you and your family’s mental and physical health
- We’re committed to your learning and development with a dedicated platform with helpful resources from leadership to technology to upskill and cross train
We’re Australia’s largest gambling entertainment company. Together, we build on our 100+ year heritage by delivering Excitement with Integrity, every day. Each one of us is here to put our customers at the heart of everything we do by creating moments that engage, surprise and thrill.
Our 4,000+ strong team is as diverse as Australia itself. Our people drive homegrown world-class brands; Tatts, TAB, NSW Lotteries, Golden Casket, SA Lotteries, Keno, Sky Racing, Sky Sports Radio and MAX. As an ASX listed company we’re proud to shape our industry for the better. Because together, anything’s possible.
Tabcorp is committed to creating an inclusive workplace where all our people feel valued for their unique qualities and have a sense of belonging. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact Miles.
Tabcorp is closely monitoring Department of Health guidelines to ensure we continue to provide a safe working environment. You may be required to present evidence of Covid vaccination to comply with Public Health directions and fulfil the requirements of this role.
- Demerger subject to shareholder, court, regulatory and other approvals.