GUEST SERVICES MANAGER
- 183 Guest Rooms & Suites;
- Opera Cloud;
- Accor Key, Foxtel Business Iq, Order Up!;
- Staff Parking, Premium Staff Facilities;
- Indoor Swimming Pool & Elite Fitness Centre;
- Chido Chido Restauran & Bar with ALfresco Dining;
- Six Function Rooms with Expansive Terraces and
- Environmental Initiatives such as Eliminated Single Use Plastic Bottles
The newly built Mercure Melbourne Doncaster has something for everyone. This newly built hotel will showcase the next generation of Mercure Hotels, showcasing elegance, sophistication and convenience in an untouched pocket of the Eastern Suburbs.
The Guest Services Manager role, preiously referred to as an Assistant Manager, will oversee the guest journey throughout the hotel and work with the individual departments in order to create a seamless experience. In the absence of the Department Managers, the Guest Services Manager will be responsible for the overall hotel operations.
The Guest Srvices Manager is the type of person who loves to make people feel welcome and feel valued. Creating a sense of belonging comes natural and they love to solve problems with genuine empathy.
We are looking for somebody who will develop loyalty with both guests and team members through recognition and meaningful gestures.
While knowledge of Opera would be beneficial, it is in no way essential. However, this hotel will pioneer a number of new initiatives that will require a sense of adaptability and enbracement of technology.
- Hotel & Dining Discounts in over 90 countries around the world;
- Development & Career Growth Opportunities;
- Prioritised Well - Being and Work- Life Balance and
- Working within a Fun and Supportive Environment.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities. By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.