- Multinational Pharmaceutical company
- HR Associate role supporting payroll function
- Competitive salary & company benefits on offer
About the company
An established multi-national, Pharmaceutical company with product range across reproductive health, urology, and gastroenterology.
About the opportunity
Manage HR processes & functions here in Australia. Coordinate with overseas, consult with management and ensure business needs are supported.
In this role you will be responsible for payroll functions in conjunction with an outsourced provider as well as supporting HR requirements locally here in Australia.
- Consult and work closely with management to support HR needs across the business.
- Work closely with the outsourced provider in relation to payroll to ensure they are accurate and on time
- Prepare monthly reconciliations for payroll, payroll tax and superannuation
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of payment summaries
- Prepare and submit payroll tax returns in a timely fashion
- Prepare returns for work compensation insurance
- Administration support for new, leaving and existing employees
- Process improvements across payroll & HR functions
- General office administration
- Ensure compliance with Work Health & Safety SOP and relevant regulations
Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years experience working in HR
- Good experience in local labour law
- Demonstrated experience across payroll & administration
- Experience in Healthcare advantageous but not essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Outlook
Supportive organisation offering support and development.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Gemma Staddon, Specialist Manager on 028877 8776 for a confidential discussion.