- Visa sponsor available
- Graduates are welcome
- Must be fluent in Japanese
The Adecco Group is the world's leading provider of HR Solutions. We deliver recruitment and career services to organisations and individuals across the employment life-cycle. In Australia, Adecco has over 50 years industry experience making us the most qualified provider and leading supplier of casual and permanent staff.
We are seeking candidates for the Maintenance Technician for our client. You will be responsible for maintenance and repair for food producing machine on a daily basis. The company is located in Ballarat area (regional Victoria) eligible for Skilled Regional Visa and has sponsored employees in multiple positions. They are expanding their business and willing to offer you sufficient in-house training after the commencement.
This role requires an individual with technical service experience and/or basic understanding of machines or similar used in factory (i.e. manufactural, electrical, mechanical etc).
Your key duties are following but not limited to:
- Maintain machines and equipment for food production
- Troubleshoot and investigation for repairing
- Read and understand basic level of machine/electrical manuals and instructions
- Liaise with vendors of machines to obtain training and advice
- Report to and cooperate with Production Manager
- Shift work
In order to be considered for this role you will have some of the following key attributes, skills and strengths:
- Native level of Japanese with written and verbal skills and excellent communication skills in English are mandatory
- Basic knowledge of machines and ability to read manuals
- Previous experience of working in factory
- Visa sponsorship is available (if eligible)
- Graduates with relevant degree are highly regarded
- Machine maintenance experience is a strong advantage
- Understanding of Japanese work culture is highly regarded
- Logical thinking
- Flexible troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Literacy with MS Word and Excel skills
Please register your interest by forwarding your resume via the apply button. Please note only applicants short-listed will be contacted.
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
For any enquiry. please contact 0460 358 038