Company: Northern Beaches Council
Division: Workforce & Technology
Business Unit: Human Resources
Title: Learning & Organisational Development Consultant, Permanent - Full-time Role, 35 hours per week
Salary Range: $100059.85 to $116285.96 per annum + super (subject to skills and experiences)
Stretching from Palm Beach to Manly, the Northern Beaches boasts more than half of all the beaches in Sydney and a population of more than 270,000. Northern Beaches Council strives to deliver the highest quality services to our community. Join us and you’ll be part of an organisation committed to promoting sustainable growth, leading the community, protecting our environment and creating a great future for the Northern Beaches.
We are seeking an individual with a strong organisational development background and natural customer service focus, with the talent and skill to think critically, to develop best practice internal learning and development to support organisational capability and engagement.
You will be responsible, in partnership with the Talent and Learning & Development Manager, for assessing and planning learning requirements and initiatives providing efficient delivery methods using a blended approach. Key focus areas include developing career pathways, induction, and leadership development programs.
In addition, you will be providing advice to stakeholder on the most appropriate providers and courses for their needs together with identifying and organising the delivery of courses to meet the needs of the organisation.
There aren’t many employers who offer career and lifestyle in a single package, but Northern Beaches Council does. We offer an attractive workplace, including:
- genuine work-life balance and flexible working arrangements
- employee wellness program and a range of lifestyle benefits
- values based culture and a teams oriented working environment
- a culture of supporting continuous professional development
- high level of technological innovation and systems
How to apply:
Apply online and upload the following information
- You will have the opportunity to attach your resume and any supporting documentation.
- Please read the Position Description. You will be required to respond to the selection criteria questions online when you apply. Your response to these questions should demonstrate how you meet the requirements of this role.
- For further information, please contact Danielle Burke on 02 8495 6189 during business hours
- Applications close on 07/09/2022