We are a global leader in the hearing care retail market, empowering people to rediscover all the emotions of sound. With more than 17,500 people worldwide, we operate through a network of over 9,000 points of sale in 26 countries and 5 continents. Our mission is to transform the way hearing healthcare is perceived and experienced worldwide, changing the lives of millions of customers through the passion and superior care of our People. We attract, develop and empower the most talented people, who share our ambition and strive to demonstrate our values every day.
We empower people to rediscover all the emotions of sound! Our purpose is the reason we exist. It motivates, guides, and allows us to explore new innovations, horizons and opportunities for the business, our customers and each other.
As we grow, our values guide how we act and what we do as One Company. We serve our customers’ best interests with passion and seek to surprise them by always going the extra-mile. We empower our people to think freely, perform and succeed, working together to make a lasting difference. We take accountability for setting and delivering the highest standards of quality, and never give up!
About This Role
An exciting opportunity exists for a Logistics Support Officer to join our team on a permanent, full-time basis in our head office at Mulgrave, Victoria. The Logistics Support Officer covers a key role in the logistics team, acting as the local point of contact for Shops for logistic issues, resolving them or addressing them to the correct escalation path. You will provide 1st level shop logistic support.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Receiving, processing and despatching file deliveries
- Transferring files clinic - clinic
- Archiving client and other business files
- Relocating files for other providers
- Following up with clinics on delivery and order status
- Supporting the pack, despatch and other warehouse activities where required
- Creating consignment notes for clinics to send parcels to Head Office
- Knowledge of service desk ticketing tools (e.g. ServiceNow)
- Problem solving for incidents and escalation process
- Partner with Supply Chain team to assure flawless communication and prompt problem solving
- 1-2 years experience working in Customer Service or Logistic Operations
- Ability to work within a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Strong team player
- Good English, both spoken and written
- Good organisational and analytical skills
- Well organized and able to work under pressure
- Strong user focus and genuine desire to assist
- Can do” attitude when handling complex situation
- Proactive team player
What We Can Offer
- 4 weeks annual leave, 2 weeks personal/sick leave and a day off to celebrate your Birthday!
- Yearly flu vaccinations
- Amplifon training, career, and learning development opportunities
- Free access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Free Hearing Aid for you, 50% discount for immediate family members, and 30% for other family members and friends
- Join our conferences and team functions throughout the year
- Discounted Private Health Insurance and other benefits and products (i.e BMW, Apple, Endota Spa, Australian Unity, Bupa, Medibank, and many more)
- Employee referral bonus when you introduce your friends and family to Amplifon
- An opportunity to join a global market leader, and a fun, vibrant, and highly experienced team
- Opportunity for global assignments
What we do
With over 300 clinics across Australia. We offer exclusive, all-around, highly customised hearing care solutions and services, guiding our customers through their journey to rediscover all the emotions of sound.
Does this sound like you? Become part of the Amplifon team by applying now!
As an employer that embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes inclusion and diversity, we encourage people of all ages and backgrounds. Including Indigenous Australians, to apply.