- ASAP START!!
- Excellent opportunity to get your 'foot in the door'
- Maximise retailer engagement, event activation and social media management
Due to an internal promotion, we have an exciting opportunity for a bubbly, passionate and engaging individual to join a high performing Marketing team. Perfect for a graduate looking to pursue a rewarding career in Shopping Centre Marketing!
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for maximizing retailer engagement at the centre by providing guidance and support to retailers to actively promote their businesses. You will be key in rolling out successful centre events and related marketing, centre branding, social media, and managing the centre website.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous experience working as a Marketing Coordinator or Assistant, ideally in a retail, commercial, or residential property setting.
- Experience working with a marketing agency that works with shopping centres or commercial property.
- Bubbly and friendly personality, and not afraid to go out and build relationships with retailers and customers!
- Community-focused and passionate about shopping centres.
- Strong digital marketing skills and experience using social media marketing platforms.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong work ethic and high attention to detail.
- Creative event management skills.
An above market salary is available to the applicant who can demonstrate they have the passion for retail and can really add value to this centre and the wider group.
To apply, please send your CV by hitting the apply now button or please call Marton Volep on 0402 028 503 for a confidential discussion.
All applications will be held in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.