Location: Gippsland | Bairnsdale
Job type: Full time
Organisation: Bairnsdale Regional Health Service
Salary: Salary not specified
Occupation: Medical and Nursing
Based in a beautiful part of Victoria, working for BRHS will enable you to pursue your profession and have a fantastic work/life balance. You will experience a relaxed lifestyle in a clean, green and beautiful area with significant natural and ecological advantages. With the Gippsland lakes and beaches, national parks and snowfields on your doorstep, this will be the best move you ever made!
Bairnsdale Regional Health Service is East Gippsland's largest employer and is a growing regional health service providing a comprehensive array of health care services to our community. Located in the beautiful Victorian region of East Gippsland, you will relish a relaxed lifestyle living on the Gippsland Lakes with easy access to isolated beaches, the high-country and snow fields.
- Fantastic Career & Lifestyle opportunity
- Senior role with East Gippsland's largest employer and healthcare provider
- Enjoy a culture of professionalism, collaboration and continuous improvement
- Amazing lifestyle with the Gippsland Lakes, beaches and national parks at your door
Progress your management career at BRHS in this rewarding and diverse role leading our Home Based Nursing/Better at home services.
Contract: Full Time, Ongoing
This role is responsible for providing effective leadership and management of the Home Based Nursing/Better at Home service at BRHS. Key responsibilities will include providing professional and clinical support and leadership to all team members; ensuring achievement of the organisation's strategic goals; and ensuring the delivery of high standards of clinical care, including contemporary evidence-based nursing practice. The Home Based Nursing Manager will work collaboratively with BRHS teams as well as our partner organisations to ensure patients receive the right care, at the right time and at the right place.
- Registered Nurse with a minimum of 7 years' clinical experience and at least 3 years' experience in a NUM/Senior management role in a large sized unit.
- Broad experience in people management with the proven capacity to effectively develop, engage and lead a high functioning team of health professionals.
- Demonstrated good understanding of clinical governance systems, government policy, funding guidelines and legislation related to areas of responsibility.
- Proven ability to manage a budget and meet unit targets and objectives, with the ability to understand and interrogate activity reports and other data to optimise use of resources.
Please view the full key selection criteria in the position description
For more information contact: Deborah Eveleigh, General Manager, Allied & Community Health on 03 5150 3612
Applications by close of business: Sunday 28th August 2022
Applications are to be submitted by selecting “Apply Now” below and are to include:
- Cover letter
- Resume (including two recent referees)
- Response to the full key selection criteria (as listed in the attached position description)
To see what great things are happening at BRHS go to our news page and follow us on facebook.
For information on East Gippsland, visit Live East Gippsland
In accordance with recent Victorian Public Health directions, all employees working in the Public Health system are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of full COVID19 vaccination prior to commencement.