Job descriptionSiemens is a global powerhouse focusing on the area of electrification, automation, and digitalization. One of the world’s latest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission, as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions, the Siemens organization plays a pioneering role.
Siemens Ltd. Australia has an exciting opportunity for an experience and diligent Partner Manager within Siemens’ Digital Industries (DI) product lines. This position based in Bayswater (Victoria) reports to the Country Business Unit Head and works closely with the national sales teams in addition to channel partners across Australia and New Zealand proving expert-level consultative product and sales support on Siemens solution portfolios. This important role and function will support the Australian and New Zealand sales region to execute demand creation activities, nurture, and drive opportunities to closure, and grow the Digital Industries (DI) business segment, supporting all vertical industries and target markets with a strong focus on the development and support of the channel partners.
The Partner Manager wins, maintains, and expands relationships with Siemens DI channel partners & customers and is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives. The Partner Manager represents the entire range of Siemens DI products and services to channel partners & customers and reports to the Country Business Manager for Australia & New Zealand.
The successful candidate will be an outwardly focused, customer-oriented, and self-motivated sales specialist, who is responsible for:
Driving the implementation of our Partner management (PTM) key priorities to shape our PTM Vision
- Responsible for the regional strategy for partner business in alignment with the Business Units (Bus) and sales leadership
- Governance of the regional partner business (Distribution, Approved Partner and Solution Partner)
- Setting up and coordinating measures to grow the Siemens business at our partners by creating, implementing, and monitoring Partner Development Plans (PDP)
- Setting business targets for Distribution / Partner Business in agreement with sales leadership and local Bus
- Developing and maintaining relationships with our partners’ management
- Training and development of local partners
- Implementing joint marketing activities with partners
To be successful, you must have sales and technical experience, and basic knowledge of industrial automation.
In return Siemens offer a rewarding team environment, multiple career paths, and commitment to your ongoing learning and development.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time