Supple’s vision is to ensure all businesses; big and small, have the same opportunities that big corporations do, without breaking the bank!
The Digital Industry is evolving every minute - Supple is on the move with it which brings us to here, we’re seeking a Google Ads Specialist to join our team in Melbourne and primarily work with our SME clients.
We are passionate about our clients & getting them top results, we are after someone who will drive these objectives.
This role will include:
- Managing and optimising campaigns, and reviewing performance through data analysis.
- Undertaking keyword research, monitoring performance of keywords and looking for new keyword opportunities.
- Creating new relevant and engaging ad copy, and adjusting text ads to maximise results.
- Communicating with clients on a regular basis, from reporting on campaign activity to handling client meetings and working with clients to build campaigns according to their business objectives and requirements
- Creating and developing campaign strategies to maximise ROI/CPL and build on results.
- Working across and testing a combination of different campaign types, managing search, shopping, display and video campaigns.
- Monitor and adjust campaign spend to ensure ad costs meet and remain within allocated monthly budgets.
- Provide insightful commentary on campaign performance and strategic recommendations to clients.
You will have the opportunity to work on multiple accounts within different industries with different budgets! Unlike many other agencies, we also have a dedicated service team to help you when in need, for level 2 support or any out-of-scope support!
To be able to perform well in this role, you will need to have 1-year experience in Google Ads (PPC) management. This is also a rare opportunity for you to grow your skill sets with the help of specialists in-house, and eventually, be a subject matter expert.
Life at Supple
You'll work in a fast-paced & fun environment where you'll be allowed to do your best. We take pride in the personalised service we provide to each of our clients, and the supportive working environment we create for each other. There's a gaming lounge and table tennis for some rest and unwinding. You'll be highly encouraged to take part in trivia nights, FIFA competitions and table tennis matches. Socialising every Friday, work social events and pizza parties are a tradition at Supple! Did we say we have free coffee and snacks?
We’ve been in the digital industry for the last 9+ years and have grown exponentially, we were named one of the top 50 fastest growing companies in Australia by Australian
Financial Review and Deloitte. Apply now and also visit supple.com.au to get a good idea of what we do and how we do it!
- Monday to Friday, 9:30 am – 5:30 pm.
- Hybrid-working model: 3 days in the office, 2 days working from home.
* Tuesday & Wednesday are Supple’s work from home days.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
- Free food
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday