Motorsport Games, a Motorsport Network company, combines innovative and engaging video games with exciting esports competitions and content for racing fans and gamers around the globe. The Company is the officially licensed video game developer and publisher for iconic motorsport racing series including NASCAR, INDYCAR, 24 Hours of Le Mans and the British Touring Car Championship (“BTCC”). Motorsport Games is an award-winning esports partner of choice for 24 Hours of Le Mans, Formula E, BTCC, the FIA World Rallycross Championship and the eNASCAR Heat Pro League among others.
A publicly listed company on the NASDAQ, Motorsport Games is headquartered in Miami, Florida, with additional offices located in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Australia, and Russia.
As a Senior-level Programmer, you will join an experienced cross-discipline team working on AAA PC and console titles, where your expertise, enthusiasm, and passion for technical excellence will help craft a new generation of racing games.
- Create and maintain tools and gameplay systems for motorsport simulation titles
- Contribute to system architecture in a networked multiplayer environment
- Write and debug performant, easy to read C++ code.
- Assist and mentor junior and mid-level programmers
- Help to reinforce teamwork and a healthy studio culture
- At least 5 years of C++ programming experience
- Shipped titles on one or more platforms, including PC and Console
- Experience using Unreal Engine 4
- Experience with one or more of Go, Powershell, GRPC, Node, SQL, Lua, ISPC
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively with designers and artists
- You are proactive and act on problems before they become blockers
- You strive to always learn and improve and enjoy imparting that knowledge to others
- Experience with physics simulation, AI, scientific computing, graphics optimisation, VR, distributed systems
- An interest in motorsports or sim racing
Competitive salary, corporate benefits and the opportunity to define the future of racing from within an exciting, growing and friendly international games company