At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.Location: RAAF Base Williamtown Category: Administration Position Type: Permanent Job Reference: BOE/1656512W No File Attached Share This:
We are seeking a talented Project Management Specialistto join our Australian E-7A Wedgetail Change Team.We are looking for a motivated individual to work across a diverse range of technically complex projects. You will be responsible and accountable for providing effective project management to ensure successful outcomes for your assigned projects. The Wedgetail Change Team is helping to design, develop, build and integrate world leading products on the RAAF E-7A Wedgetail. You will be involved in delivering capability improvements, obsolescence remediation and system safety improvements. As well as supporting and working within our team you will have the opportunity to gain exposure and build your professional network as we connect with stakeholders across the company.
- Development of proposals, contract change proposal, statement of works and schedules
- Provide effective management and leadership for your assigned projects
- Provide internal reporting on the current status of the project performance including Earned Value
- Tasking and allocating of work packages for engineering, maintenance, training and logistics.
- Management of key stakeholders including sub-contractors, ensuring an understanding of their responsibilities and deliverables
- Assess, identify and management of project Risk, Issues and Opportunities
- Contribute to Project improvement efforts, conducting lessons learnt, working with customer and capabilities
- Experience in managing complex projects to successful and timely completion.
- Demonstrated proficiency in project management areas in accordance with accepted industry project management standards.
- Knowledge in Cyber Security methodologies, systems and implementations
- High level communication and negotiation skills with a strong focus on building successful relationships with a broad range of stakeholders.
- Formal tertiary qualifications in a STEM, Business or Management field is desirable but not necessary.
- Familiarity with engineering change processes.
- Desirable to hold a NV1 clearance
Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet Defence Security Requirements.
Boeing Defence Australia is shaping the future of aerospace and delivering some of the nation's most important programs for the Australian Defence Force. As a BDA employee, you will join other innovative, ethical people who have the critical skills required to develop and deliver world class capabilities and systems to protect Australia and its national interests. Joining us is a chance to make your mark, working with a diverse team that is united in pushing the boundaries of imagination and excellence.
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are core values. We're committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Female applicants, people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent and ex-defence personnel are encouraged to apply.
- Flexible working options
- Study assistance
- Salary packaging
- Employee Incentive Program
- Global opportunities
If you are ready to join an innovative industry leader and would like to register your interest in working for Boeing, please click Apply Now.
Boeing has implemented a new COVID-19 Vaccination Policy in Australia that requires all new Boeing Australia hires to show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved medical exemption. This role is categorised as Group 1 under the Boeing Australia COVID-19 Vaccination and Safety Controls Policy.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.