- Contribute to one of Stockland’s newest communities in Queensland
- Be part of a launch project team
- 2-year fixed term contract
We are currently looking for a project manager to join our Civil and Infrastructure team in Brisbane. In this role, you will provide specialist Civil Project Management expertise throughout the project life cycle and oversee construction of a new Community, Botanica in the Ipswich region of the QLD portfolio. You will use your strong communication skills to navigate a broad stakeholder group to achieve business outcomes.
- Provide civil project management expertise from project inception to completion
- Ensure projects are scoped, designed, built and delivered Safely, to required Quality, on time and budget
- Prepare and execute delivery strategies and employ specialist project management tools to deliver multi-staged projects and lead-in infrastructure
- Drive operational improvement through the sharing of best practice across the business
- Proactive communication and reporting on delivery milestones
- Facilitate, manage and drive efficiency through project cost plans in partnership with Development Managers, authorities, consultant and contractors to realise cost savings
- Leading the procurement and delivery of civil construction, electrical construction and landscape construction in accordance with the project program.
- Assisting the development team with technical support and delivery inputs
- Achieve project construction milestones across multiple construction fronts in the State’s project portfolio
- An interest and passion for construction delivery and a thorough understanding of land development
- The successful applicant will ideally have prior experience working in project management in a developer / consulting / contractor / authority environment. Those with a civil, electrical, surveying, landscape architecture or contract administration background will be considered
- You will hold a tertiary qualification in a relevant field of Design, Engineering (Civil, Environmental), Construction Management or Planning
- A sound understanding and demonstrated experience in procurement and the contract administration of Australian Standard construction contracts or modified versions of.
- Ability to work autonomously, demonstrate initiative, prioritise and meet deadlines in a fast paced and changing environment
- With effective verbal and written communication skills that engage all parties, you will act collaboratively and possess exceptional stakeholder management abilities building and maintaining strong relationships
- Strong attention to detail
- Have access to a motor vehicle
The Stockland Proposition
At Stockland we are a company delivering outcomes that benefit the community at large. We work collaboratively and inclusively, building strong working relationships. Our portfolio is diverse and so are the opportunities for professional and career development. We are committed to providing our people with broad experiences to build a successful career.
We recognise the importance of flexibility and work life-quality and over 80% of our employees have informal or formal flexible work arrangements. Additionally, Stockland has a strong commitment to achieving the best outcomes through an inclusive and collaborative culture. Our customers come from diverse backgrounds and we want our teams to reflect this.
We offer competitive remuneration and benefits. Benefits include free to access or subsidised lifestyle, health, well-being and financial services products.
Due to the permanent nature of this role, we can only accept applications from Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents or Open Work Visa holders with more than 12 months validity from their role start date.
Apply today – Stockland – it's your place.
Agencies should note that unsolicited resumes will not be accepted for this position and Stockland will not pay any fees related to resumes that are submitted directly to hiring managers and not through our approved process. Where appropriate, the Careers @ Stockland Team will work with our preferred panel of agencies to source candidates for roles. Please submit any queries relating to the approved process of submitting candidate resumes or Stockland’s preferred agency panel to [email protected]
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
ACT Government Health Canberra ACT 13 days ago