Job descriptionThis is a fantastic opportunity to establish your career in our Research team as a Property Research Analyst. Reporting to the Research Manager you will assist in delivering a range of strategic projects. You will play the critical role of managing and delivering market insights to multiple areas of the business and external investors on the broader commercial property market as well as insights related to specific regions/markets and specific Stockland assets.
- Provide timely, insightful and accurate commercial property (retail/office/industrial) market research and insights to support strategy development, acquisitions & disposals, developments and capital partnering
- Monitor local, national and global market trends
- Analyse large volumes of information and data
- Plan, build and maintain market data models
- Undertake or participate in ad hoc projects as required
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders
- Contribute to team success by working collaboratively; assisting team members when needed; sharing ideas, knowledge and experience; and seeking to learn from team members
- Tertiary qualifications in Property Economics, Commerce, Finance or other relevant degree;
- Experience working within the property industry with exposure to commercial property
- Knowledge and strong interest in the commercial property market
- Strong Excel skills
- Exposure to data processing software and templating beneficial
- Strong attention to detail – data and external reporting perspective
- Strong verbal and report writing skills
- Adaptable and able to pivot with business needs
- GIS skills will be valued but not essential
The Stockland Proposition
At Stockland we deliver outcomes that benefit the community at large. We work collaboratively and inclusively, building strong working relationships. Our portfolio is diverse and so are the opportunities for professional and career development. We are committed to providing our people with broad experiences to build a successful career. We recognise the importance of flexibility and work life-quality and over 80% of our employees have informal or formal flexible work arrangements. Additionally, Stockland has a strong commitment to achieving the best outcomes through an inclusive and collaborative culture. Our customers come from diverse backgrounds and we want our teams to reflect this. We offer competitive remuneration and benefits. Benefits include free to access or subsidised lifestyle, health, well-being and financial services products.
Due to the permanent nature of this role, we can only accept applications from Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents or Open Work Visa holders with more than 12 months validity from their role start date.
Apply today – Stockland – it's your place.
Agencies should note that unsolicited resumes will not be accepted for this position and Stockland will not pay any fees related to resumes that are submitted directly to hiring managers and not through our approved process. Where appropriate, the Careers @ Stockland Team will work with our preferred panel of agencies to source candidates for roles. Please submit any queries relating to the approved process of submitting candidate resumes or Stockland’s preferred agency panel to [email protected]
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Central Coast Council Central Coast NSW $45.59 an hour 30+ days ago
Best Friends Support Services Mentone VIC 11 days ago
SNC-Lavalin Brisbane QLD 30+ days ago
Challenger Services Group Tweed Heads NSW $28.45 an hour 30+ days ago
ICC Sydney Sydney NSW 1 day ago
Austin Health Melbourne VIC 2 days ago
Taco Bell Altona North VIC $67,000 - $70,500 a year 5 days ago
Southern NSW Local Health District Goulburn NSW $103,110 - $106,496 a year 3 days ago
Regis Aged Care New South Wales 8 days ago
Oracle Brisbane QLD 30+ days ago