Communities are fundamental. Whether around the corner or across the globe, they provide a foundation, a sense of place and of belonging. That's why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
We care about the communities we serve—because they're our communities too. We're designers, engineers, scientists, and project managers, innovating together at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. Balancing these priorities results in projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
About the role:
The core duties and responsibilities fall into three broad categories: material development, opportunity response coordination, and knowledge and process management.
We’re looking for an experienced Proposals Coordinator with strong end to end proposals experience to join our team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work in a skilled team, producing high quality proposals, and other business development materials, in a timely and efficient manner.
Day to day tasks would involve but not limited to:
- \tCoordinate & develop capability and opportunity (proposal) documents
- \tCoordinate the proposal process, assigning tasks/timelines etc.
- \tBuild strong relationships with campaign and business development managers and other key staff, working together to build the Stantec business.
- \tCreate, develop and maintain materials and supporting information.
- \tMaintain appropriate network within the company to facilitate identification and sharing of relevant information, best practices.
- \tLead, promote and contribute to a sense of community fun and team spirit with the team.
- \tAdhoc tasks as directed by the Business Leader and Project Manager
To be successful for this role you'll need:
- \tTertiary education in similar sector or an equivalent combination of education & related experience.
- \tIdeally have experience in an engineering consultancy, construction or design sector background
- \tBe accountable and drive quality by updating system and adhering to Stantec’s style guide
- \tManage own workflow/outputs, within business priorities.
- \tAlways looking to be adding value to a specific opportunity, business centre operation.
- \tHave strong MS Office Skills, proficient in Excel.
- \tHave a positive, can-do attitude and good attention to detail.
What we offer
Along with a competitive salary we offer many other benefits to ensure your professional development & wellbeing is ongoing.
- \tGenuine Flexible Working Arrangements - Including work from home opportunities, provision for school term contracts, job sharing and part time employment.
- \tOption to purchase up to 4 weeks additional leave.
- \tLearning and Talent Development Programs - Including Global programmes, online learning and on-the-job learning
- \tMentoring for your own development and the opportunity to mentor others
- \tA friendly team environment, with dedicated and enthusiastic staff committed to producing high quality service and deliverables
- \tProfessional Memberships
- \tSalary Continuance Insurance (SCI)
- \tMental Health and Wellbeing Programs
- \tService Recognition Awards
- \tEmployee Assistance Program
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Category: Admin Support
The Stantec community unites approximately 25,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring buildings, energy, resources, water, environmental, transport and infrastructure projects to life.
Our work from initial project concept and planning through design, construction, and commissioning begins at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships.
Australia-New South Wales Sydney
New South Wales