Australia’s premier convention, exhibition and entertainment precinct, ICC Sydney is a world class brand, managed by a close knit family of extraordinary people. More than a venue, we are a community of passionate professionals that place our people first.
We are looking for a focused, enthusiastic and adaptable Quality Assurance Manager to join our world-class Executive Services team. You will champion the maintenance and improvement of our ISO certified management systems and business processes. You will be instrumental in empowering and supporting the wider team to participate in our operational auditing and reporting.
About the role:
As a subject matter expert, the Quality Assurance Manager will lead the improvement of our quality management systems and frameworks and drive process excellence across ICC Sydney’s operations to achieve our business objectives in relation to compliance, quality, food safety, health and safety and environmental sustainability. You will provide expert advice and assistance to the Audit Committee regarding our internal audit program, and you will champion our external audit program in conjunction with our auditing partner.
As an ISO accredited business across multiple standards, the Quality Assurance Manager will not only play a key role in maintaining our existing certifications, but will be constantly vigilant in identifying new standards and reporting benchmarks, facilitate continual improvements and effectiveness and assist ICC Sydney to uphold our World-Class standards. As a leader in our business, you will work across a varied stakeholder group to review, develop and implement improved and up-to-date business systems and processes.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Business qualifications or equivalent experience
- Knowledge and understanding in document control systems as required by a quality management system
- Knowledge and understanding of management systems such as ISO 9001, 22000, 14001 or OHSAS 18001
- Have an understanding of the relevant food, quality, safety, health and environment policies, procedures and work instructions related to a business Quality Management System
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint & Excel) and Adobe
- Ability to work with minimal external assistance
- High standard or writing and reporting skills with a focus on quality process engineering
- Experience in delivering process efficiencies through strategic planning, data analysis and emphasising excellence in all of their tasks
- Minimum 4 years recent experience in a similar role
Applying for this role:
To be eligible for employment you must have valid working rights in Australia.
Select ‘Apply Now’ and submit your CV for review. If you skills and experience meet our requirement, you will be contact to attend an interview. If you have questions, please contact the Human Resources Team ([email protected]).
Please Note; relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These include National Criminal Records and National Police Background Checks, Proof of Identity that meets the 100-point check and may include Working with Children background checks. Shortlisted candidates may also be required to pass a physical assessment as part of the recruitment process.