- Job no: 493660
- Business unit: Symbion Pty Ltd, ABN 25 000 875 034
- Position location: Greystanes
- Work type: Full Time
- Location: NSW - Sydney
EBOS Group is the largest and most diversified Australasian marketer, wholesaler and distributor of healthcare, medical and pharmaceutical products. It is also a leading Australasian animal care products marketer and distributor.
With more than 3,500 employees in 61 locations across Australia and New Zealand, EBOS Group is a major contributor to the healthcare of millions of people throughout the region and a leader in animal care.
Founded on a philosophy of growth and fresh thinking, EBOS Group strives for leadership in its business segments. By valuing its people and its partnerships, the Group is well positioned to expand further through a combination of acquisitions and organic development.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in Symbion Operations Greystanes for a self-motivated and reliable Quality Coordinator. Reporting to the States Operations Manager this role will contribute to the implementation and operation of the quality management system to ensure that the company provides timely, high quality and efficient service as well as the requirements of State and Federal Legislation and other relevant regulations, codes and standards, including improvement plans.
The primary purpose of the Quality Coordinator role is to ensure that the service provided consistently meets both external and internal requirements in compliance with Pharmaceutical industry quality standards, current regulatory standards and contractual customer requirements.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Assisting the States Operations Manager and National Quality & Compliance Manager to maintain the Quality Management System in compliance with regulatory quality standards and guidelines
- Responsible for the oversight, reporting and monitoring of company's quality systems, including investigations, corrective/preventive actions (CAPA), training programs.
- Responsible for the improvement of existing systems and the development of new quality systems.
- Assist with Audits as required
- Assisting all departments in the generation of quality system documentation; such as, SOPs, Work instructions / deviation reports / investigation reports, equipment/system qualification protocols and reports, and change controls etc.
- Ensuring we adhere to agreed Third Party Quality Technical agreements
Skills and experience:
- Good understanding of Quality Management / ISO9001 Certification Standards
- Lead Auditor qualifications or equivalent in Management Systems Auditing and Leading Auditing Team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to multi-task while meeting conflicting deadlines
- Ability to identify and resolve quality related issues
- Excellent document writing skills
- Advanced presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, Word, Visio and other MS applications
- Ability to interpret reports and statistical measurements
- Results orientated – with strong time management skills
- Ability to achieve targets through third parties (i.e. influence other parties to meet deadlines through negotiations, etc.)
This is a unique opportunity to work in a company where you are valued, given the recognition you deserve and suitably rewarded for your hard work.
EBOS Group is committed to developing and creating an inclusive workplace that embraces and celebrates diversity and inclusion. We recognise that a diverse workplace improves our ability to attract, retain, motivate and develop talent, create an engaged workforce, deliver quality services to our customers and to support the growth of EBOS Group.
EBOS is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from people of all ages, nationalities and cultures including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
Pre-employment checks may be required and will be discussed with the successful candidate.
If you believe that you have the necessary attributes to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role please click the '' button below.