Job descriptionRecruiting an experienced records officer with strong communication skills.
Your new company
This vibrant organisation is looking for a strong individual to backfill their records officer position.
Your new role
As Records Officer, you will provide effective records and administrative support to management and staff.
Your key duties include:
- Participating in a high performing team in the delivery of professional and responsive records management services.
- Monitoring retention and disposal schedules assigned to records within the EDRMS and provide advice to management on the retention and disposal of files
- Participating in internal committees, projects and working groups while collaborating with other teams.
- Working effectively with colleagues and peers while contributing to a productive and positive work environment in times of change and uncertainty. This includes being a proactive member of the Administration team and the Finance, Facilities & Administration branch
- Participating in, contributing to and/or managing financial, human resource and/or ICT responsibilities as per the organisational delegations
What you'll need to succeed
- EDRMS Experience
- Employees may be required to work hours outside the normal work hours
- For some positions, a uniform is provided and must be worn as part of the role
- Willing do undergo a criminal history check
- Some roles may be required to undertake physical moving, bending, standing and lifting of materials that weigh up to 15kgs
What you need to do now
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. I can be contacted at [email protected]
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2687291