Chiropractic Plus are after a reliable remedial massage therapist to join their team
As Newcastle’s leading natural therapies clinic, Chiropractic Plus has continuously attracted dedicated therapists and support staff who work together in a welcoming, collaborative and professional environment.
Interested in joining the team? We’re currently accepting remedial massage therapist job applications for our clinics. This full-time position is a unique opportunity to become a part of our exceptional practice and be trained by some of the most skilled massage therapists in Australia. The clinic operates from 8am – 7.30pm Monday to Friday and 8am – 1.00pm Saturdays.
Are you right for the role?
At Chiropractic Plus, we are committed to helping all of our clients feel good naturally. To ensure we achieve this, we’ll need a remedial massage therapist who:
- Holds a Diploma of Remedial Massage Therapy and/or the Advanced Diploma of Myotherapy
- Is a member of ATMS, AAMT or a similar organisation
- Ideally has 1-2 years clinic experience (this is not essential – new grads are welcome to apply)
- Is a registered provider for all health funds
- Is reliable, honest and professional
- Is immaculately presented
- Is a team player
- Is open minded and willing to keep learning
- Has a positive and proactive attitude
- Is comfortable working with a variety of clients young and old, some with challenging health conditions
If you fit the above criteria and are interested in joining the Chiropractic Plus team, apply for our remedial massage therapist job opening via the online form. Please remember to provide a cover letter with a current resume.
We look forward to your application!Job Category: Massage Job Type: Full Time Job Location: New Lambton Warners Bay