I-MED Radiology is Australia’s largest medical imaging network with more than 240 clinics located throughout Australia and with just over 4500 employees. Our Vision at I-MED Radiology is to be the most respected and trusted medical imaging specialists in the world. Our Vision is underpinned by our purpose – to save lives and reduce uncertainty.
Our National Contact Centre is seeking an experienced Reporting Analyst to assist our National Workforce Planner in operating and administering an efficient and professional call centre.
This is a 12-month fixed term contract that will see you working full-time (38 hours per week, Monday – Friday), between the operating hours of 7:00am – 6:00pm.
The position can be based at any of our major Contact Centre hubs in Newstead, Brisbane, Mount Waverley, Melbourne or Campbelltown, Sydney and a hybrid work arrangement can be discussed that allows for the flexibility to work from home.
- Reporting to the National Workforce Planner you will take ownership of the National Contact Centre(s) reporting function, ascertaining the reporting requirements, and documenting accordingly
- Manage the day-to-day running of regular reports and automate reporting wherever possible
- Manage reporting process documentation ensuring accuracy of data
- Working with vendors to automate reports
- Provide analytics of reports and offer insights and advice on best course of actio n
- You will analyse the trends and data to make and implement decisions on the day that improve performance whilst keeping to budget
- In a dynamic and very fast paced environment, you will work closely with all Contact Centre staff to gather business requirements and deliver efficient and cost-effective servicing of our patients and referrers
- You will have a minimum of one-year experience in a similar role or a supervisory role in a contact centre environment
- You have an understanding of Contact Centre metrics and workforce planning principles and will demonstrate a desire to learn more
- You're highly numerate with strong organisational skills and experience in the analysis of data to identify trends and draw conclusions, driving data-based decisions
- You are a resilient individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is self-motivated, reliable, and conscientious in their approach to work
- You have excellent report building skills and are advanced at using Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in reporting databases (Tableau/PowerBI)
- Prior experience with Genesys Cloud will be highly regarded
- Your communication and stakeholder management skills are key. It is important that you can demonstrate your success in building and maintaining valued and constructive relationships with internal and external stakeholders in similar roles
- You will be able to confidently collaborate with, and present to, all Contact Centre Staff fostering a culture of continuous improvement across teams and the broader business
Please note that travel within the state and potentially interstate may be required to fulfil the requirements of this role from time to time.
- An attractive remuneration package with a range of employee benefits such as free parking (at our VIC & NSW sites) , discounted health insurance and gym memberships, travel benefits and much more
- Flexible working hours based around the core call centre hours of operation and a hybrid work model
- A structured personal development plan and relevant training with ongoing development opportunities through I-MED's immersive learning platform
- Commitment to your health and well-being with access to our employee assistance program and fitness platform
- A fun and engaging environment in a state of the art, purpose-built contact centre, with break out areas and free coffee and tea
- Opportunity to be part of a fun dedicated team that celebrates wins and successes.
How do you apply?
If you’re looking for the next step in your career and are passionate about the delivery of excellence within healthcare services, we encourage you to apply today.
To apply you must have unlimited, full permanent working rights in Australia.
Due to training requirements and on the job support, and to ensure you have enough contact time to master your role, we prefer that you have no planned extended leave for the first 3 months in the role.
Discover new opportunities and join us on the journey to become the most respected and trusted medical imaging specialists in the world.
Covid-19 Vaccination Policy and Influenza (Flu) Vaccine Requirements.
I-MED has a policy which requires all I-MED staff to be vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19 unless they have a valid medical exemption, however each state may have applicable Public Health Orders with additional requirements, and this will be discussed during the interview process.
In addition, the Victorian Department of Health has recently mandated the flu vaccine for public and private hospital employees from 16 August 2022. All Victorian I-MED staff who work in or visit a hospital site must have had a flu vaccination in the last 12 months by 16 August unless they have a valid medical exemption.
The successful candidate for this role will be required to comply with I-MED’s policy, any applicable Government public health orders and any hospital requirements. During our interview process, we will be asking you to please confirm your ability to meet the above-mentioned requirements of the role.
If you are the successful candidate, we will ask you to provide us with your vaccination certificates (or other evidence, such as a valid medical exemption) before we are able to make an offer of employment to you.