- Lead a passionate and high-performing team culture
- Flexible rosters and working hours
- Good work-life balance
- Growth Opportunities
- Fun and busy environment
Zeus Street Greek is here to change fast food and change the culture. An exciting opportunity now exists for a Manager to lead our dynamic team and grow the brand with us.
Since 2014, Zeus Street Greek has been creating, sharing and redefining Greek street food for Australian appetites. Over time, the brand and business has grown and evolved from a boutique, family-centric restaurant experience, to a quality, fast/casual service offering convenient, delicious and nourishing Greek food to ever more guests, in ever more places.
Through our evolution, one thing has remained constant—our commitment to celebrating and sharing the very best Greek flavours, both traditional favourites and our modern spins, with people who are looking for food that’s as good for their tastebuds as it is for their bodies.
OUR PEOPLE - Bring The Lightning
In Greek Mythology, lightning bolts were the signature power and symbol of Zeus. The bolts were charged with electricity, and would have power over the skies.
Our signature lightning bolt logo is an important symbol of what makes us special and what our Zeus Street Greek team brings to work with them every day, Positive Energy!
Can you bring the lightning to our team?
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Zeus Street Greek Team Member, you will contribute to our outgoing and positive atmosphere and goal of leading the "Fresh Casual" dining movement.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of your restaurant
- Being active in planning and restaurant operations to allow for future growth
- Managing all expected reporting, sales and expenses
- Leading by example & role modelling our standards and behaviours
- Supervising and coaching your staff to deliver Zeus core values and culture
- Delivering superior customer service, every customer, every time
- Demonstrating and reinforcing basic people minimums, respect all team members, work as a team to deliver the brand purpose
- Maintaining critical standards of product quality, daily food safety and sanitation minimums.
We're looking for someone at the beginning of their career who is highly motivated, a natural leader and ready to grow with us.
To succeed in this role you will need the following skills and attributes:
A passion for food and restaurant operations
- Desire to make an impact on customers and team members.
- A can-do work ethic and the ability to take initiative on projects.
- Ability to lead, motivate, and build an efficient team in a fast pace environment.
- Belief in and passion for the Zeus lifestyle and our core values.
- Strong leadership behaviours, approachability, and a reputation as role model.
- Personal characteristics reflective of Zeus: self-motivated, positive attitude, service-oriented, flexible, fun-loving personality, and ethical with a high degree of integrity.
- Restaurant experience: 2 years (Preferred)
HOW TO APPLY
We are not requesting a copy of your resume at this stage, so please complete the requested work history & education information on the application page (You are welcome to include any certificates or licences in the education section) and we will be in touch!
We’re an equal opportunity employer.
If you can bring the lightning, your skin colour, your pronouns, who you love, your religion or spirituality, your education, whether you prefer pineapple on pizza or not, makes absolutely no difference to us.
If changing fast food resonates with you, we'd love to meet you!
No recruitment agencies, please.